• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K3 <Wipe Club> Alliance Hardcore PvE&PvP Guild

SowlEye

Introduction
<Wipe Club> is a guild that originates from Nostalrius and since the shutdown rerolled on K2. The guild was raiding from early MC days until it had fully cleared Naxxramas as the second horde guild on Kronos. We now aim to use all the experience we have from over two years of raiding all content, including world bosses, in vanilla and apply that to our guild on K3. With the core leadership being the same since the beginning and a strong group of players following from Kronos and Nostalrius, the guild is already looking solid before launch of K3. For the first time the guild is going to be Alliance and we aim to have close to a full roster before the launch. If you are interested in high quality PvE and Ranking to R14 and go insane on PvP, contact Zookie#8788, Siday#6402 or Tobi#1230.

Overview
Guild Type: Hardcore
Loot system: Loot council
Expected raid times&days: 19:00-23:30 (GMT+1), Wednesday and Thursday

Additional Links:

Last edited:
Hey, can you give an overview of what classes you are reqruiting still? Aiming to play a Rogue and would be interested.

Hi,
I will definitely join K3 Alliance on launch day to play either Warlock or Hunter. Are you still searching for people to join?

İ really like to play without u guys. İ was play at nighthaven hord. Wè fought many times. But it s an honor fight side by side as Alliance.

Hello SowlEye. I am experienced hunter player looking for decent guild that doesnt wipe on MC thrash :D
I played hunter on Nost, K1 and Elysium servers. I wanna mostly PvE, but thinking about ranking this time as well.
I will also have one friend playing with me and he is most likely gonna roll Paladin.

Update:
Roster is looking very solid here one day before launch. All classes are still open, but support classes are top dawg recruits atm. Hit me up if you're interested.

If you still need mages i would like to hope in, got some vanila xp and dedication. Poke me if interested

Edit: decided to change class and rolled Warlock instead.

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to join the guild. I will be playing Hunter as my main, but I plan to have a druid as well. I've got experience in vanilla on private servers and some from retail as well.

Top Bottom