• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K3 <Wipe Club> Alliance Hardcore PvE&PvP Guild

Newest recruitment message:

<Wipe Club> Server First MC & Ony Guild recruiting for Worldbosses&BWL!

We are currently looking for passionate players to extend our roster for the upcoming Worldbosses and BWL. All classes are welcome to apply.

Since the release of Kronos III we’ve been the undisputed #1 Guild and we seek to continue this in the future. We offer a efficient raid-environment, a competitive community and the determination to go through the whole life cycle of K3, as we did before on K1. If you want to go all out on PvE&PvP and break the game, then this is the guild for you.

If you want more info, you can just PM me on discord 24/7.

- The #1 Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Druid & Paladin on Kronos-logs are all <Wipe Club>
- In MC we have the fastest clear (while farming trash) and fastest kills on 7/10 Bosses
- Server First MC & Ony Clear

Raids: Wednesday&Thursday 19-23
Application Link: https://wipeclubnos.shivtr.com
Discord Message: @SowlEye#0562
Video of MC Server First:

Newest recruitment message:

<Wipe Club> Server First MC & Ony Guild recruiting for Worldbosses&BWL!

We are currently looking for passionate players to extend our roster for the upcoming Worldbosses and BWL. All classes are welcome to apply.

Since the release of Kronos III we’ve been the undisputed #1 Guild and we seek to continue this in the future. We offer a efficient raid-environment, a competitive community and the determination to go through the whole life cycle of K3, as we did before on K1. If you want to go all out on PvE&PvP and break the game, then this is the guild for you.

If you want more info, you can just PM me on discord 24/7.

- Top Standings on individual Player Performance in the Logs
- 99% Winrate in our PvP-Premade

Raids: Wednesday&Thursday 19-23
Application Link: https://wipeclubnos.shivtr.com
Discord Message: @SowlEye#0562
Video of MC Server First:

Gj on server first with pvp autism! As a German I enjoyed the austrian leader's voice in your server first vid. Haven't had such a speech since 1933.

Last edited:
Lvl 8 NE druid leveling pretty quickly over the next few weeks. Name is Coys on K3 server. Is it possible to message anyone when im on to get an invite? (If i'm allowed to join) .. can go feral/boom/resto as the guild needs when i hit 60. Looking, for now, for a friendly leveling guild.

**<Wipe Club>** ***Server First MC & Ony Guild recruiting for BWL!***

We are currently looking for passionate players to extend our roster for BWL. All classes are welcome to apply.

If you want more info, you can just PM us on discord 24/7.

- 99% Winrate in our PvP-Premades

Raids: Wed+Sun 19-24
If you have questions or want more information, join our discord and ask our members there! https://discord.gg/aqS4AkG

Top Bottom