• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K3 <Wipe Club> Alliance Hardcore PvE&PvP Guild

Our two mages Lurifex and Flynnie dinged 60 first on Alliance side today! bump

Johncena, another of our fellow players, just reached level 60! Congratulations!

Does Wipe Club also have the intentions to set up PvP groups later on? I have no interest in raiding but will focus on endgame dungeons and PvP as my end-game. Or is joining raids 100% mandatory to even be a member? Regards.

interested, pined for future just join K3 3 days ago with dwarf priest, cause i love pve and healing played on Elysium PVE server 60 priest/60 mages/60 warrior, experience MC > BWL 8/8 Going to be busy at work couple week. Will see ...

What classes are you guys in need of? I'm up for playing any class just want a good guild and to know my role before i grind and level. I just want to vanilla fully as its the only expansion i didn't get to. I feel i am a skilled player in both pvp and pve mainly in pvp as i stopped raiding after WOTLK. Would be nice to know if you guys have any use for a new player.

We're mainly looking for strong (dwarf) priests atm. All classes are always open for exceptional players, but we're pretty stacked on hunters, paladins, warriors and mages.

Sup. Might I bother you for a few quetions? - Will you require specific professions for raiding? - You are a hardcore guild and striving to be #1 can mean different things. What are your goals? The quickest boss kills? The quickest raid clears? Individual records on Kronos Logs? - How many healers are you aiming for in MC? Do you expect that number to change as time progresses and, if so, how are you planning to deal with that? - Who would win in a fist fight? Syner or Pip?

Sup. Might I bother you for a few quetions?
- Will you require specific professions for raiding?
- You are a hardcore guild and striving to be #1 can mean different things. What are your goals? The quickest boss kills? The quickest raid clears? Individual records on Kronos Logs?
- How many healers are you aiming for in MC? Do you expect that number to change as time progresses and, if so, how are you planning to deal with that?
- Who would win in a fist fight? Syner or Pip?

Sup. Might I bother you for a few quetions?
- Will you require specific professions for raiding?
- You are a hardcore guild and striving to be #1 can mean different things. What are your goals? The quickest boss kills? The quickest raid clears? Individual records on Kronos Logs?
- How many healers are you aiming for in MC? Do you expect that number to change as time progresses and, if so, how are you planning to deal with that?
- Who would win in a fist fight? Syner or Pip?
Sure lets hop right in:
- Engineering will be a requirement for every raider in this guild.
- Hardcore means we want to be the best in everything we do - excellency in all parts of the game. Server First, Bracket 1, Speedkills and Speedruns are our central goals as a guild.
- At the start we will run 10+1 Druid. And yes there are changes that will come with time so the raidsetup will have a constant dynamic to it.
- I'd always give Pip the edge :p

server_first.png

serverfirstony.png

Congratulations on your server first :) now just to wash ur hands clean of the many you lost to reasons we all know by now ^^ and ofc none of you who are left are guilty otherwise u would have long been caught but many will remember for a long time :D

Anyways congratulations and keep up the good work, honestly i expected 1st place to be taken by Vanguard but not only did they loose that they came in 3rd so GJ ;)

Even heard you camped Douse npc & such with benchers to hinder others while i think its a bit detestable i must say its a good tactic :)

thumbs up.

Even heard you camped Douse npc & such with benchers to hinder others while i think its a bit detestable i must say its a good tactic :)
The main purpose of our second raid wasn't to hinder others, but to have the island free of horde so we can summon our people back and forth to progress through the dousing quest as soon as possible :)

Top Bottom