• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other KI or KII for PvE?

Anrion

Hey guys, want to check the audience for a tip.

I want to play with a friend PvE but look for a new server with fresh content like Kronos II. It's a PvP server. Is it only PvP or still a lot of PvE going on there? So what should I join? Is it hard to find PvE's on KII?

Thanks, Stefan

Cheers

if you wanna raid AQ immediately you hit 60, then K1, you will be fast t2 equipped, cause MC, BWL and zul gurub are mostly alt runs. ON K2 you will have to prove,you deserve your gear, theyre behind with raid progression. (Still bwl)

I would also like to note that you completely misunderstand what "PvP server" means. You're able to attack a member of opposite faction almost everywhere, no other differences from "PvE" (aka "Normal") server. In particular, you can't really PvP without PvE in Vanilla; in particular, the majority of Kronos players are PvE players who don't give much shit about PvP.

Top Bottom