• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos 1 is almsot dead

dxtriple

Authorized
Maybe this will sound like a pretty casual question with obvious answer but i give it a shot.
I created and played character on kronos 1 long time ago. There were thousands of players on that server. I wasnt playing very active with a long break due to a work accident and 1 year recovery from it. Now when i started playing again there were almsot no people and ratio between horde and alliance is horrible. Usually it take me about 1-2 hours to make a group for dungeon around 60 and even the players that join are fully equiped from naxxramas. I like PVP and active world but on this one there isnt any possibility to get that. I made it to lvl 59 almmost 60 and i am gonna ask if there is any possibility to transfer my character to the kronos 3. If not i will probably stop playing there and wait till official blizzard servers become reality.
Thanks for answer.

"Almost dead" is one of the most gentle ways of saying this. K1 is one of the deadest existing Vanilla servers. But indeed, it's not literally dead, you can even run dungeons there!

Of course, transfers to K3 aren't possible, because K3 isn't as progressed. In about a year, when Naxx is out on K3, they will be.

Sorry to hear about your real life issues btw, but indeed, during your long break K1 has unfortunately became a shadow of its former self. The lifespan of private servers isn't as long as one could wish.

I had an idea of like a "race" server, where all the content is already released and guilds compete to see who can down all the content the fastest. The server would be open for a certain amount of time before it starts over, and all characters would be sent to the mother server like Kronos 1.

I think it would be pretty appealing once classic comes out.

Top Bottom