• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos 1 to Kronos 3?

Lefaria

As the title says.

Is it possible to get your own 60 from kronos 1 to kronos 3?

I know it was meant to not have the game on farm but now I see some 60's already and I think it should be possible to transfer . I don't know if it is though. If you guys know please tell me.

??

I haven't ready anything anywhere about K1 being merged into K3. Happy to look at anything you can point me to, however. But otherwise I'd say the timeline and progression aren't correlated with a merge at this point.

Now maybe the talk is different next year some time, but not so now. At least I don't think...

It was a speculation time-wise, although I don't see any reason why it should not happen shortly after K3 finishes its timeline. It just doesn't make sense to maintain two Vanilla servers with completed timeline - merge them to one Vanilla (if TBC is not ready), or merge them to TBC.

The details are not probably set yet, a bit of proof that it's intented (mixed with TBC as next), Discord chat (for more context, you can browse Kronos Discord):
discord.JPG

Do people actually play K1 anymore? I thought it was just a place to show off prized Barbies from yesteryear in Hyjal screenshots. Won't it be the same thing after the next merge? People will be grinding away on K4 instead of playing.

Why not turn K1 into a funserver with boosted rates and other QoL changes? Either it's a bad idea, and nobody will want to play on it (i.e. no change to the current situation), or it's a good idea, and management will need to recruit GMs etc, and I can say to everyone "I fucking told you so."

We still play on K1. Not many, but both factions are raiding. Some of us value the time investment put into K1 toons more than the others, and gave up another leveling/progression process on K3.

With the recent news from Blizzard regarding Classic launch in summer 2019, I'm wondering how planned Naxx launch in 8/2019 will look like. I wish nothing bad to K3, but the timing looks to me for K3 a bit unfortunate.

Would it be fair to assume that nobody in their right mind would possibly embark on the Blizzlike levelling process on K1? They'd start on K3, if at all. What's the harm in cranking K1's levelling rate up to 6x again?

It would be better to merge them right now and just ban all the equipment on the toons from k1 that exceeds the progression on k3 but I guess that would too much programming

Hi!

Quick inquiry:
I have a lvl 30 Troll hunter on K1. Will it be possible to transfer it over to K3 in the future?

Thank you! ^^

There are not going to be any transfers between K1 and K3 until after Naxx has been released on K3. There is no eta on how long after Naxx that that occurs.

Top Bottom