• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos 3 Down time

TheresYetis

Just curious. How much downtime did Kronos 2 have (especially at the beginning)? I ask because im wondering if i need to have a second character on a different server for when i cant play on K3. Were there a lot of down times/long queues for k2? Enough so that i could have a second char on a second server? Any input is helpful.

P.S. Im brand new to kronos. This is my 3rd week. And im so glad to be here =)

Tbh we don't know yet. Depends on how many people will log during launch/decide to play on K3. I'll guess that a lot of people will try it out/log during launch, and depending on server stability etc. during the first few days decide if they wanna stay or not. Kronos servers normally don't have a lot of downtimes, but if they get waves of ddos attacks and there are 15k people trying to login, some cable might burn through. Then again, we just don't know how it'll turn out.

Last edited:
The downtime we suffered was ddos from gold sellers who were not happy of us kicking them out. This was before we had adequate ddos protection. While we likely will get ddos, we expect to have little down time. The less downtime, the better.

Top Bottom