• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos auctions question

Crusader2010

Hello,

I'm not quite sure if/how this is possible on Kronos, so please help me out.

I'm wondering how to change the faction of a character that I buy off the auction. I'm already playing Alliance and would like to stick to it.
Is this possible in any way?

Thanks

Kronos is a highly anticipated 1.12.1 (Vanilla) server that is in development. It boasts of the best scripts available to a vanilla private server. I was excited about the server, since I have been looking for a good 1.12.1 server for some time, until I heard they will have character auctions. Character auctions just cut too close to p2w for me. Their reasoning for character auctions is that people are going to have a black market for characters anyway. However, the black market for characters is also risky because both the seller and the buyer can get screwed out of money. The account can end up banned or the buyer can end up losing the account when the seller recovers the info. This risk deters most people from not participating in the selling/buying of characters. Character auctions will make it happen Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin more often because it makes character selling and buying safe.

Top Bottom