• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos can be creepily blizzlike...

willynilly

Authorized
So I just had this weird experience, felt like sharing it. I was doing ye olde Elixir of Suffering quest in Hillsbrad (Horde, collect 10 bear tongues and some creeper ichor). The ichor has a notoriously low drop rate. I had killed ~20 spiders and wondered if there was some secret I had been missing. Looked it up on wowhead, and apparently people on the retail servers had more success getting the ichor to drop from mobs across the river from Tarren Mill. These are the same mob, Forest Moss Creeper, just with a different spawn location. I thought no way Kronos would have the same quirk as retail blizz did back in the day, but it was worth a shot.

First kill, ichor drops. Surprised the shit outta me. Might just be a coincidence, but still...

I had a similar experience when completing the 'A New Ore Sample' quest in 1000 needles. I was killing the wrong kobolds for the ore because I blew off the quest text. I started killing the correct kobolds but only dusted 2 and I still hadn't obtained the ore, when I came across the rare named Kobold named Gibblesnik. I killed him and he dropped the ore.

I thought to myself 'wait a minute. this is only supposed to drop off of the diggers and surveyers.'

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?quest=1153

I did a quick check and it seems that on classic retail, the rare named had the ore on his loot table.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=1153/a-new-ore-sample

I was both surprised and delighted.

> Sit down and listen to hist tale

/g why the hell is this quest not working
/g SIT DOWN (like 5 people)
/g Hey, it works. Thanks guys.

Happes so often when someone does the Fordring quest chain.

hello all,

i would want to know if, on Kronos server, succubi reacted to /kiss and /flirt emotes.

tyvm

Top Bottom