• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos clearly going UPHILL!

Damn right! I just wanna say it is likely the community. There is a good amount of helpful/polite people here. I just ran into a Troll shammy who was doing his own thing and decided to help me with a quest he didnt even need or want. Kronos players are a good bunch of eggs.

I totaly agree on that, here on Kronos i met so many nice people. And nearly everyone is helpful.
Hoping the server will continue on this path.

Thread of positive, huh? Well, let's indeed forget about our little problems for a while :) It's so good to hear the word "hype" again after all this months.

I realy enjoy the vanilla experience on Kronos, and with this Community it is even greater. Kronos over all! :biggrin:

Based on /who polling it's going "downhill". Also based on AH scans, there were 46 pages yesterday, used to be 60-65 about six ago when I started doing it daily, it just steadily went down. Summer is a bitch for game servers anywhere...

based on kronos census its going up so dont rly know why u spread misinformation

Alliance is increasing all the time where horde took a small hit. Theres still more 60 horde online.

Was in the army when Kronos launched and couldn't play much. Nice to see that now when I am able to play population is rising and those bugs that bugged me are gone. :)

My two friends and I are going to try it out. Could hardly hit level 10 on other server with 6500 people clogging it up and sniping all the quest items/mobs.

Plus I think the scripting here seems to be a bit better. We will see how it goes!

My two friends and I are going to try it out. Could hardly hit level 10 on other server with 6500 people clogging it up and sniping all the quest items/mobs.

Plus I think the scripting here seems to be a bit better. We will see how it goes!

If you are horde side and need any help. Just ask the world chat! Im sure to respond

Top Bottom