• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos' Compendium of Dragonslaying

Yes there is.
It was downed by alliance. Allied forces of Horizon and Synced guilds. We made 2 raids, one to peel the Horde and one to kill the boss. It took us about 1.5 hour and 3 wipes.

For Synced I want to thank here Horizon for help. This wouldn't be possible without you.

I hope that someone recorded it and will post it here.

Log of the fight - https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?boss-kill=292251

Diviciacus streamed the whole event - http://www.twitch.tv/tr0px/v/45087557

Hi,

I'm new player on Kronos (from official server and Nostalrius) and i would like test Kronos.
I'm surprise to see this event xp, for my personnal opinion, it's a good news because up to lvl60 take very long time and motivation!
Especially if we come from an other server where we have many character lvl60 (or more).

In game how i can change the xp rate's ?
And there any French players and French guilds on the server?

Hi,

In game how i can change the xp rate's ?
And there any French players and French guilds on the server?

Experience Boost

Missed the hype-train and haven’t had the chance to experience the sheer epic-ness of Kronos? To celebrate the release of coming events, starting on February 19th Kronos will have an optional 1-7x exp boost that will run until March 28th. This is your chance to become part of the Kronos experience.

No French guilds as far as I know.

Go international and learn English! We don't bite. Or bring all your friends and start a french guild, you are welcome.

Go international and learn English! We don't bite. Or bring all your friends and start a french guild, you are welcome.

Ahah yes i know, but it's good to speak with other french player too :)
And play on international server, it's very good to improve my english !

Command for xp increase is not yet known.

Yes i know, but I did'nt see how we can modified when we shall be February 19th

Thank you for your answers! :D

Last edited:
Oh, if you wanted to know, how xp increase will be realised. It is going to be chat command. You will write into chat something like .experience 7 and all experience you gain will be 7 times higher.

Ahah yes i know, but it's good to speak with other french player too :)

If you have questions I would gladly answer them as french is my main language :)
Si tu as des questions j'y réponds volontiers, le français est ma langue maternelle :)

Will the opening of *7 experience be known in advance ?

Planning on setting schedule for this.

We don't yet have the exact time when this will occur at the moment, but it will coincide with a server restart. When we have a time we will let you now as quickly as possible.

Damn expected it to be in the early morning to be able to get 60 and have access to AB weekend rep boost (as already 60 will have access to)

Would be more fair for newcomers PVP players.

I am EU but wouldn't care at all if it would occur at midnight UTC 14+. Seems fair as it is the first timezone to hit midnight.

I don't think so, considering that mostt of the gm team will want to be here, it will most likely open during evening.

Sorry if it's been answered already, but what time exactly is the event starting?

!!! I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THE WARLOCK SUMMON ABUSE FOR WORLD BOSSES AND STUFF LIKE THAT !!!

as we all know, world bosses are announced ingame at least 30 min before.
when the boss is spawned, server is reseted, and we all have to log back in.
kronos should just make a special command for that event, that it would spawn EVERY character (above level 20-30?) in the one general area, so we can have a fair competition.
it could be some special destination - like teldrassil for alliance, mulgore for horde..
or spawn them in main towns.

i think warlock summon abuse is the big thing and it should be prevented. maybe even they should make a daily reset for all warlocks to respawn them in the main town. i mean, at lest two times a week. one per day would be ok i guess.

Top Bottom