• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos - ETA?

Fihuvwix

I don't want to miss the release, I'll be checking back every few days but "Coming Fall 2014" means... well doesn't that mean it will be released by the end of this month (November)? I'm very excited to start at level 1 with everyone I missed the start of Emerald Dream and that server is quite buggy. The prospect of this server gets my giddy with anticipation.

-Thanks for any replies!

December 21 is the date they want it to be finished, could be longer but it'll probably be by then.

I'm sure they'll give us at least an announcement at least 2 weeks before it launches.

As soon as we've figured out the exact release date, we'll make sure you won't miss the announcement !

Until that, you don't need to keep asking, because the current answer is still: we don't know yet !

Last edited:
As soon as we've figured out the exact release date, we'll make sure you won't miss the announcement !

Until that, you don't need to keep asking, because the current answer is still: we don't know yet !

Okay, thank you very much for the quick reply. Does this mean it won't be in Fall necessarily? Winter seems more probable, but I'm just trying to get some sort of current ETA instead of the one that said Fall because I believe that was posted awhile ago. Again thank you!

fall (lasting until dec. 21st) has been the goal we've set to ourselves. It is still possible that we can make it, that's why this is still the ETA. i guess in the course of this month we'll be able to tell.
So ... just stay tuned .

fall (lasting until dec. 21st) has been the goal we've set to ourselves. It is still possible that we can make it, that's why this is still the ETA. i guess in the course of this month we'll be able to tell.
So ... just stay tuned .

Awesome, thanks again.

So ... just stay tuned .

Thanks for the update. You'd be surprised how other competitor projects can fail to communicate something as simple as that.

Top Bottom