• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos I : 30-39 WSG bracket!

Leaf

Authorized
On Kronos I, I have recently been queueing people for 30-39 WSG on alliance.

If a horde could queue some people it has every chance of starting the bracket.

If someone could take it upon themselves to do this it would be pretty cool of you, cheers. If you want to coordinate with me on this just post here or PM me we'll make sure ppl queue at the same time. :)

Send tell to: Softpaws (alliance)

Last edited:
I am still looking for someone interested in queueing horde to this. Alliance side for 30-39 is often queued 5+ people.

I had 3 instant warsongs and then the waiting time went up to never in an instant. Is no one queuing for 30-39? I don't get it.

I had 3 instant warsongs and then the waiting time went up to never in an instant. Is no one queuing for 30-39? I don't get it.

Not sure, i will endeavour to keep queueing people that want it though. Hang in there! :)

My Shami will be ready soon(ish). Level 30 atm. Couldn't play a single WS in the 20-29 bracket. It never popped :-(

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

Horde here, having the same issues. I que up for WSG and Arathi and wait times are 1.5 hours + and no end in sight! Anyone know if the 40-49 bracket is busier?

Top Bottom