• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos I and Kronos III

Bocek

1-) I'm new, which do you advice?
2-) What is differences between them?
3-)Where is Kronos Shop? and what are they selling?
4-) What is population I&III?
I'm not PvP person, make PvE especially raid. Thank you for helping and I'm waiting your replies.

Vanilla goes through patches, naturally there is a limited amount of content, enough for around 2-3 years before people start having everything.

Kronos 1 is complete and most has been farmed while Kronos 3 is quite new with the next patch around a month from now being BWL.

I suggest Kronos 3 unless you want to play where all the content has been released and naxxramas been farmed for a very long time thus all have full or nearly full naxx gear.

of course kronos will launch TBC in the future but that is still far away.

Yeah it's supposed to be an mmorpg but it's really just a linear pve raiding game sadly, so thats why we have to reset and start over again and again when all the raids have been cleared and all the new players are too far behind to have any fun or participate in anything.

I see this stiuation. I new started Kronos III server in line with your advices. Population too low but I wait this server for new users maybe a bit good for me stand far from crowded.

Population on K3 is quite good actually, keep in mind the server has been out for quite a couple months so most are done leveling, what you might be experiencing are the low levels below 20 or such but i honestly doubt the population is lacking. Furthermore it is the only project that can expand to TBC in the future, has its own wowhead, own armory, raid logs & rankings.

I am about to lvl my 4th alt slowly so i have experienced the low amount near the low levels however near dungeon levels and especially higher levels there certainly aint a lack of people. Afterall most stick to leveling 1 or 2 characters ;)

oh and keep in mind the /who search has a cap of 50 identical to what blizzard had so you cannot use that to get an estimate. oh and there aint no shop on K3 its purely donation maintained.

Last edited:
on K1 you can donate to get the pets from the collectors edition back at vanillas release like the panda cub or little diablo or change your characters name etc. but everything being purely cosmetical.

on K3 there are no rewards for donating basicly.

on K1 you can donate to get the pets from the collectors edition back at vanillas release like the panda cub or little diablo or change your characters name etc. but everything being purely cosmetical.

on K3 there are no rewards for donating basicly.

umm i see, thanks

Top Bottom