• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Kronos I Characters?

Bubblz

So what will happen to my current character on Kronos I? Are they just going to be sitting there on a dead server for almost 2 years while people on K3 catch up to K1's current state? What if I don't even want to "start fresh" on the new K3 server, and would just prefer to take my current characters to the planned TBC server? Will I just be SOL then?

U sound kinda salty. People will be able to transfer vanilla characters to the TBC server whenever it's going to be out. Until then, K1 will very likely be underpopulated.

Don't worry, in a couple years Blizzard legacy servers will be out and all of the twinshit servers will be dead. K3 is just a way for them to make some more cash before the nail hits the coffin. Why else would they release K3 when they haven't perfected K1/K2 yet?

Don't worry, in a couple years Blizzard legacy servers will be out and all of the twinshit servers will be dead. K3 is just a way for them to make some more cash before the nail hits the coffin. Why else would they release K3 when they haven't perfected K1/K2 yet?

Damn u just went full retard, never go full retard. Why are u even here if all u want to do is call twinstar servers shit? K3 won't even have a shop, please jump off a cliff.

Damn u just went full retard, never go full retard. Why are u even here if all u want to do is call twinstar servers shit? K3 won't even have a shop, please jump off a cliff.

So are you gonna answer my question or just get triggered and tell me to kill myself? How come they're releasing a new server before the one they have is perfected? What is the reasoning behind that? Wouldn't you rather wait a little bit longer and have a higher quality server?

No private server will ever be "perfected" and releasing new servers is always nice for the community. Right now all popular vanilla servers are very far into the "story." It kinda sucks to start on those from scratch, so why not take the initiative on that? U'r saying noone is allowed to start a new server until they have fixed ALL bugs? Bitch please, from all the servers I've tested Kronos still had the highest quality of them all. Obviously retail vanilla servers are a thing, it's pretty much perfect timing for the vanilla community to have a home until those hit. And yea you saying they're only doing it to make more cash is just... yea pure bait I suppose, or u being a douche who can't read spouting bs.

So basically what you're saying is that all servers are shit, but Kronos just smells the best? You're literally defeating your own logic here buddy. If no private server is perfect, then why is that? Lack of resources? The kind of resources that a company like Blizzard has, no?

Answer this for me then. If not for profit, why would anyone run their own private server? Do you really think it's out of the goodness of their heart that they're going to pay out of pocket so us nerds can enjoy a free server? You're either delusional or stupid and since mentally ill people tend to have high IQ, I'm leaning towards the latter.

No, u'r retarded, no, u'r retarded. No. -, mostly yes, mostly yes + old numbers to make it 100% blizzlike.

Did u ever hear of non-profit companies/projects? If a project can cover costs such as salaries etc., everybody is happy, wouldn't u say? Am I saying that twinstar is a non-profit company? No. Do I think twinstar is making a lot of money through legacy wow servers? No. Do I think K3 will generate huge amounts of profits while lacking a cash shop? .... No. It has been said that K3 will try to cover costs through twinstar's other servers and mainly donations.

Either way, I've spent 2 much time talking to u. I know u'll reply just to have the last word n' shit, people like u tend to do that, but rly m8, if u'r only here to spread bs, go. away.

No, u'r retarded, no, u'r retarded.

Firstly, you speak like a child so I'm going to assume you're one.

Either way, I've spent 2 much time talking to u. I know u'll reply just to have the last word n' shit, people like u tend to do that, but rly m8, if u'r only here to spread bs, go. away.

Because you don't agree with what I say, it's bullshit? There is a saying and it goes something like "You can't win an argument against an idiot, because you need to stoop to their level and they will beat you with experience."

You sir, are an idiot. Twinstar a non-profit company? Please, give me some of whatever it is you're smoking. You do realize that the gold selling on private servers is a multi-million dollar a year business, right? Nobody buys gold on an old dying server, but fresh servers? Of course, the Twinshit staff isn't doing this... because they say so. I wish I was that naive.

So what will happen to my current character on Kronos I? Are they just going to be sitting there on a dead server for almost 2 years while people on K3 catch up to K1's current state? What if I don't even want to "start fresh" on the new K3 server, and would just prefer to take my current characters to the planned TBC server? Will I just be SOL then?

All the characters in K1+2 are doomed to remain in a [most likely] dying realm until either KTBC is out [probably never] or K3 is merged with K1+2 [like it happened with K1 and K2]. In this thread I advocate in favor of keeping a single vanilla realm and propose a short-term alternative to KTBC.

Because you don't agree with what I say, it's bullshit? There is a saying and it goes something like "You can't win an argument against an idiot, because you need to stoop to their level and they will beat you with experience."
You seem pretty experienced yourself friend

Stay on your actual server. Soon it will be as ghost town as Anathema. Then you will realize and reroll. Enjoy the 60s ganking your ass

Top Bottom