• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Kronos I & III queries

Zephoradis

Hello everyone I have recently got a friend into the idea of playing WoW and most recently after much hiatus wish to play WoW again myself. Retail WoW is not an option as after playing for an hour my friend has concluded that isnt the atmosphere they wanted (all the rockets, jets, pandas and silly things). I played first during WoTLK and stopped at the beginning of MoP, I do not know what Vanilla wow is like, but it seems very nice with a much purer fantasy atmosphere. I had questions, however. I understand there is no Dungeon finder, I have never LFG'd for dungeons or battlegrounds. How difficult is LFG typically on these servers/how long? Is it something you realistically need a guild for? could you do it on your own relatively stress free? I have LFM'd for 10man raids back in WoTLK w/out a guild and it was like pulling teeth for hours. How vibrant are the communities of Kronos I and III. The ratio of A&H puts me off Kronos I a bit but the possibly lower population of III makes me consider Kronos I is best. Could you recommend the best server for (most likely) Horde? Apologies if this isnt the right place to ask or if these are very stupid questions. Thank you for your time!

Kronos 3 will have a strong population until the launch of blizzard classic. LFG is pretty easy, you shouldn't encounter much difficulty forming groups for anything. Roll K3 as it's so fresh that there aren't even raids out yet.

That server is fully progressed. Sorry you started late in the server's life...it's no one's fault.

Top Bottom