• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos II - Another day, another challenge to conquer

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Hello players of Kronos II,

As the cold months quietly descend upon us, we bring you news of what you can look forward to in the coming weeks.

October 17th will mark the arrival of the Argent Dawn content in its full glory, and a chance to show your true allegiance in the battles that are yet to come.

Shortly after, Dungeon 2 sets will become available on November 1st.

On November 17th the gates to Zul'Gurub will finally open and you will get your chance to slay the mighty Hakkar the Soulflayer! Many have faltered before this eternal being, and even the mightiest priests have fallen under its influence, so do not underestimate what lies behind these gates. Let us not forget, blood flows through us all (well most of us) and the Blood God will be sure to make it boil! Come prepared and above all else, have fun.

The Kronos Team

But what about Cenarion Hold? Rockfury bracers postponed? Further than AD? Actually, it's a wise move. Better loot shall become avaliable later than the worse one. Kronos fixes the Blizzard's messed up order :3

Hi, I haven't posted on the forums very frequently, but I'm very curious what the reasons are for this particular release order.

I'll explain why I'm so interested:

Many people, myself included, were expecting Zul'Gurub (patch 1.7) to be released shortly, and I'm glad that there's an announcement for that date, thank you very much, I'm looking forward to it.

After Zul'Gurub, I was expecting the Silithus quest hub revamp and the Emerald Dragon World bosses. That's Patch 1.8 content.

After ZG, Silithus Revamp and the Dragons of Nightmare, I thought you would release AQ20 and AQ40, that's patch 1.9 content.

Then I was expecting 1.10, which included the t0.5 sets and associated quests, and then I thought we would see naxxramas and the associated Argent Dawn EPL quests at 1.11.

I didn't have an idea of when these content patches would be released, but everyone knows the order that they came out.

Let alone you can't even complete the t0.5 quest chain without the summonable Abyssal bosses in silithus. 6/8 d2 is the best you can get, the helm and chest will be locked.

So I'm really interested to hear why you're releasing 1.11 content, then 1.10 content, before 1.7 content.

Sounds good. T0.5 was implemented as an afterthought when everyone who knew what they were doing and played more than 10 hours per week had access to much better items already. Thus nearly noone got it... well, I got it because I had nothing better to do but many casual players (who the set was supposed to be for) said it was too hard/expensive so it missed its goal with its target portion of the player base.

Maybe this way the content will be appreciated a bit more and more than 5 people will actually do it.

YES

Thanks for finally releasing Dungeon Set 2.
I am mostly BWL geared but ALL Dungeon Set 1 and the quest items to get the T0.5 have been sitting in my bank for a long time. Really looking forward to it !

Thanks folks

Awesome, looking forward. I Have a question tho.
I know there is not a eta yet for race changes but could u give us a Small update about race changes?

Thx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

It's nice to have new content but the release order is way off and really doesn't make much sense.

Does not matter WHAT kronos staff does, always complaints.

I do not play on k2, but thank you for the time and effort you invested. Btw, now since zg comes on k2, the ignite fix would be even more important for fire mages.

I like it, the D2 set was never really catch-up gear as much as it was single player content, something to work on if you don't raid or have the time for high pvp ranks. It does come with some new dungeons bosses that drop good items, but it won't matter too much now that BWL is on farm.

Also glad to hear ZG is coming!

An idea is to try make the realm stable before adding more content to it. Right now, 11k ms. This is not normal. How did it even get here?

Is ZG still in the cards for today ? one of my guildies tried to enter it in raid formation without success a few minutes ago

Top Bottom