• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos II RP Levelling Partner

Battlepants

Hi Kronos RPers! I'm just curious if anyone is planning on rolling on the new server tomorrow--I'm considering it an opportunity for some fun RP storybuilding from right out the gates. I'm interested in an RP partner(s) to level and RP with. Casual RP while grinding mobs, with the storybuilding in between zones and such. Would prefer horde as I haven't rolled horde in a long while and so it'd be fresh, but could work alliance. Let me know if this would interest you.

Hi Kronos RPers! I'm just curious if anyone is planning on rolling on the new server tomorrow--I'm considering it an opportunity for some fun RP storybuilding from right out the gates. I'm interested in an RP partner(s) to level and RP with. Casual RP while grinding mobs, with the storybuilding in between zones and such. Would prefer horde as I haven't rolled horde in a long while and so it'd be fresh, but could work alliance. Let me know if this would interest you.

Sounds like fun! I'm a roleplayer as well, an experienced one if I do say so myself. I can RP as either Horde or Alliance but I'm going to be leveling my Alliance Priestess first!

I'd love to get some serious RP going on once the new server launches. I'd prefer to run a Forsaken but I'm flexible when it comes to characters.

Do people use any RP addons around here?

I'd love to get some serious RP going on once the new server launches. I'd prefer to run a Forsaken but I'm flexible when it comes to characters. Do people use any RP addons around here?
"FlagRSP" seems to be the only RP addon I've seen mentioned here. I'm also down for some RP.

This is something I'd love to get involved in as well! :) If you guys are still open that is. I have no qualms when it comes to race or faction.

Simply looking for some rich, story-driven RP! :D

I'd be very down to join up with y'all if you're not going to be difficult to catch up to. Just need to know where y'all want to start. Might run a character from a different starting zone over to be a part of it.

This is something I'd love to get involved in as well! :) If you guys are still open that is. I have no qualms when it comes to race or faction.

Simply looking for some rich, story-driven RP! :D

Vex and Alure are my characters, feel free to add me to friendlist so we can talk about a RP!

I started on KII today so if you need paladin let me know. My name is Logaen Vulkaryon. May the Light by with you.:smile:

This sounds really fun and I'd love to be a part of it! Are you guys rolling Horde or Alliance? It would be great to meet up with some fellow RPers!

I run the Kronos 2 Discord. I played on Moon Guard for about 3 years so I have some experience with how RP works(Though I never RP'ed. I just enjoyed how relaxed the server was compared to most).

If I put in the work to setup a Kronos RP Discord, similar to the Kronos 2 Discord with channels, roles, flairs, different RP channels, etc, would you guys utilize that?

Feel free to whisper me about any RP activity on this server. I'm playing as Sallie for Alliance. During this DDoS attacks we can discuss our characters, roles, future events in Skype.

If i'm offline send a letter to mailbox. I will be glad to know about you and send back my contacts.

I plan to create Military organization (PvP/PvE/RP) with a story connected with the history of WoW, in the beginning it would work as a small association in order to increase our level at least to level 45, and then continue moving to other locations. Everything is already in progress, i'm just thinking about some details but core of this idea is solid.

Last edited:
I would love an opportunity to join some Rp-questing/grinding :D I'm ready to reroll whatever race/faction to start fresh with someone :laugh:

Bump. I'd like to get into this too, what side you guys in? I'm currently a lvl 19 Human. PM if you guys are all in some kind of group or something. I'd like to join If possible, I really miss RPing on MoonGuard.

If you are curious about RP guild then whisper Sallie we are alliance guild ​Arcane Light

Sallie i am interested in your guild but will not be able to log until 03-08-"16.. i am in experienced whit rp but i like to try it. Arevyou guys from eu or na ?? And is there a restriction to the guild and the personal lore??

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

Hello there, fellow RPers! I'd like to know, if there are any Horde RP-oriented guilds? Or at least some horde players, who would like to have some casual roleplay while questing and leveling?

P.S. If I manage to gather enough players (5 would do it, I guess), I could make that guild myself.

Cheers!

Hey Alv, I have an Orc named Tithir who I want to use for roleplay. Hope you're still interested in this!

2 Qhorin1:
Sorry, buddy, missed your message. I would really like to try to roleplay with you. Even though english is not my native language:crying:

Top Bottom