• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

yea i got DCed too and cant log in. but its a new server and there probability just working on things and fixing stuff dont worry give it a week or so and it should run nice and smooth. ( thank you Kronos 2 team! ) *Been have lots of fun*

7pm EST - Servers down.

3 occasions I could log in for about 2 mins before they go back down.

11pm EST - Servers up.

11:30pm EST - Servers down again

Still can't log in. :/ Might call it a night.

would be cool to get an official information on the start screen when the servers are going offline and how long prob.

I know yu guys have real life etc. Be nice with an updates on these disconnect and not able to logg in times we have hade the last few days. I can logg on to Kronos 1 but not Kronos 2...

Any idea how long Kronos 1 and Kronos 2 will be down for? I've been unable to connect for the past 7 hours

What the fu*k is goin on man

Why cant a GM or another Staff Member post 1-2 lines about the current Situation?

Everythin is better, than just to write nothin man

https://twitter.com/kronoswow

Dear players, the project is under another strong DDoS. We're trying to bring back Kronoses as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

The servers are experiencing a DDoS attack. The staff is working diligently to stop/prevent the attack and restore service.

So i understand there an on-going ddos attack on the servers. Are the Kronos team doing anything to fix it? And if so how about to let the players know something about "Status"?
I've been sitting trying to log in for 10hour or so now after just leveling an hour or two earlier today.

So would be nice with some updates instead of an twitter update 4 - 5hours into the attack and now another 4 - 5hours past since last post?!=!?

Thank you Kronos team for all that you do.

I've no complaints in how you handle this DDOS attack. Two suggestions however.

1. Allow donations to cover the expense of an anti DDOS service such as cloudflare. (The donations would come with zero in game perks).

2. Please fix your 'online' indicators for the servers so that they only show 'online' when it's actually possible to log in and play the game. This would save many time.

Top Bottom