• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

just wanna wish good luck to the team and make sure you guys are ready for what's gonna happen.

there's a huge hype going on right now again, with prominent wow personalities involved. do whatever you can to keep the server half way stable! there will be LOADS of people, specially at launch!

on these early days you probably wanna sacrifice some quality in order to even enable all these players to play at all.

the legacy servers hype is strong right now!

Because pve players are tired of ganking
Just saying, grow a pair and deal with it. It's not a problem like you people try to make it be. It's people like you that have pretty much turned retail to a children's game in making everything easier then it should be. WPvP Is part of the game don't like it don't play.

Troll.....Its not about growing a pair when your constantly being ganked by lvl skull players. to many players WPvP is not a part of the game, PvE players love vanilla just as much as pvp players. And I too hate what retail turned into.

they could implement a NON retail mechanic like this: players LOWER than level 40 are NON gankable. (pve setted auto unless they switch off) this would avoid hillsbrad camping no?

We gon be needing new content trailers
Emoticon_surprise.gif
... Or just add "II" behind each one

We also gon be needing a (minor?) edit to the main logo... I'm sure everyone can agree on at this point

aGJ744P.png

And btw I promise... when I first saw your site I somewhat realized it would come to this sooner or later.

Last edited:
New player here, well hope to be if I can get in to the server. Was booted out during character creation and the wait was almost 60 mins X.X
But seriously thanks for the hard work. I hope to be able to finally follow the lore some. Server type doesnt matter to me too much as long as I can quest and meet new friends it's all cool! :D

Troll.....Its not about growing a pair when your constantly being ganked by lvl skull players. to many players WPvP is not a part of the game, PvE players love vanilla just as much as pvp players. And I too hate what retail turned into.
how do you figure WPVP isn't part of the game?

Is there any chance that you change your mind about PvP realm? Not that I want PvE tough. I just want to be sure you won't change your mind because of all that complaining mostly on fb and here about two PvP realms.

Last edited:
New player here, well hope to be if I can get in to the server. Was booted out during character creation and the wait was almost 60 mins X.X
But seriously thanks for the hard work. I hope to be able to finally follow the lore some. Server type doesnt matter to me too much as long as I can quest and meet new friends it's all cool! :D

yeah its weird. during the day there is massive queue but past like 6 pm est theres no queue at all

Thank you for making this possible! Kronos II, we're waiting for you! :yes:

Just saying, grow a pair and deal with it. It's not a problem like you people try to make it be. It's people like you that have pretty much turned retail to a children's game in making everything easier then it should be. WPvP Is part of the game don't like it don't play.

World pvp should be part of the game, yes, but the problem lies in the fact that people want to be punks and camp low level areas for extended periods of time making leveling impossible. I played on a pvp server in vanilla and when the honor system was introduced I would log for an hour and spend 50 minutes of it running from the graveyard to my corpse only to die again. Now, maybe you were lucky enough to level on a pvp server where you did not have an awful experience like that, but I wasn't and the low level people on kronos now are having the same issue I had. Pvp servers are ok, until they become over populated and then this issue starts happening. Everyone deserves a fun experience, part of the game or not, that's why PVE servers were created, not because they couldn't handle it, but to escape the people that take the fun away from others without a choice. I am so thankful I leveled before all this started because I would be furious about the current situation. Its not about having balls. Those 60's that are attacking helpless lowbies are the ones with no balls

Damn it i just got to level 10 lmao have not played since 2005 well guess im making another character lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Im sorry but when is this server being released?

World pvp should be part of the game, yes, but the problem lies in the fact that people want to be punks and camp low level areas for extended periods of time making leveling impossible. I played on a pvp server in vanilla and when the honor system was introduced I would log for an hour and spend 50 minutes of it running from the graveyard to my corpse only to die again. Now, maybe you were lucky enough to level on a pvp server where you did not have an awful experience like that, but I wasn't and the low level people on kronos now are having the same issue I had. Pvp servers are ok, until they become over populated and then this issue starts happening. Everyone deserves a fun experience, part of the game or not, that's why PVE servers were created, not because they couldn't handle it, but to escape the people that take the fun away from others without a choice. I am so thankful I leveled before all this started because I would be furious about the current situation. Its not about having balls. Those 60's that are attacking helpless lowbies are the ones with no balls

ve/pvp servers...any is fine, yes it's frustrating being camped, but when you can own a lvl 60 mage as a lvl 30 warrior with a few lucky crits...its so worth it!:w00t:

its nice to see this happening, but i wish you would put blizzlike over everything else.
make content and itemization blizzlike progressive, remove cross-faction mounts, etc... i wish you would, but you wont?

How considerate of king Willem-Alexander Claus George Ferdinand, King of the Netherlands, Prince of Orange-Nassau......

to be born on Kronos II day so we have a free day!

Not that I am going to level to 60 on Kronos 2, but it will be great fun to witness the start.

Would it be feasible to allow the PVP battleground queues to be filled from both servers? It's just a suggestion...

Would it be feasible to allow the PVP battleground queues to be filled from both servers? It's just a suggestion...

Ah yea, let's pit AQ40/r10+ premades against a new server. Outstanding idea, really. Tons of thought put into this suggestion here. A+. 5 Stars. Would read and request other suggestions in the future.

The pop limit on Kronos I is already over Blizz like stats by a reasonable margin and further increase wouldn't help anything. Jeniczek has recently stated they are not planning on increasing the cap and I'm happy to hear that.

Maybe Kronos staff would be able to share instances of battlegrounds across realms. That, I would be interested in, but it would probably involve some serious dev activity.

Finally someone with sense. Server cap is fine. I think most people will find Kronos pretty slim population wise once the new server goes up. I would love to start on a new realm with every at the same level but I don't envy the questing people will have to do. Fighting people for quest mobs. I'm staying on Kronos I.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand this logic. You say you don't want to have to re level for this "fresh start". You want to start off at level 50 with a transfered character .... How is that a fresh start if you're not, ya know, starting fresh at level one? Lol.

You don't have to level on this new server if you don't want to, you have a level 50 on an already established server, Kronos 1.

If you want to play on a brand new server where there isn't already level 60s and guilds with BWL on farm for 6 months. Then you start over at level 1 like everyone else.

I don't understand the OP's post. I agree with this reply. It's nota fresh start if you want to take your 50 with you LMAO!!!!

Hello Kronos Team,

I just logged in to Kronos 1 to check if everything works ( new to PS ) and noticed
that the starting zone was pretty swamped.
When Kronos 2 launches I guess it will be the same there, so it would be really
cool if you could adjust the respawn rate in the first two zones for each race for
a week after launch.

Thanks.

I have a level 25 and I am ALL FOR a fresh start. Level 10, 25, 40, 55 even. Who cares. Enjoy the fresh beginning, and obviously people who want transfers right out of the gate don't understand the effect it will have on the economy.

Top Bottom