• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Kronos npc spawns depend on population in a zone so if many are within a zone the npc's will automaticlly spawn faster depending on how high the population in the zone is :)

lol is it really though? I spent more than a hour and half killing defias for a quest with my buddies we were 3 and we had to kill 30 mobs each and loot 15 masks off of them. We were like 10 in the area it took FOREVER.

EDIT :

Transfers aren't a good idea but I think the Kronos Team figured that out, especially when they're thinking about releasing content over time, that would mean no transfer allowed for people with stuff coming from that non-released content. Plus that'd be a pain in the butt to actually manage lol

Last edited:
I might of entertained the idea of rerolling on it IF it was PVE, but as it stands, if I'm gonna get fucking ganked 24/7 by inbred fucknuts 30 levels higher than me, it might as well be here because I don't see myself leveling again.

When can we expect the new forums? A guild forum for Kronos II would be pretty great so we can get hyped up and organized.

I really like the idea to create a new server rather than increasing population on Kronos I. I will start again on Kronos II since I never played from the very beginning.
I also like medium populated servers like Kronos I is (Nost was just too full, I don't mind queues up to 1h waiting time).
And please no char trans, that'd suck. Same chances for everyone.

I am amazed. I will stay on K1, but so glad others will be able to have the Kronos experience.

I feel a bit ashamed, because I had started to give up on Kronos. I thought it was over. But hell, I am even more impressed than I used to be. In time I'm hoping both servers are incredible.

In my opinion, I'm kinda disappointed it isn't PvE. I feel it would benefit more being PvE with their already being a Kronos PvP server.

but still exciting that it is a fresh new server.

Question, I'm new to this server completely and I will probably wait to join Kronos until Kronos II comes out. Will I have to sign up under a new area for Kronos II, download a different torrent, and/or use a new setrealmlist name? Or is it just going to be more servers? I want to get in on launch day!

Thank you Kronos Team! I was hoping this would be the path you took!

Looking forward to the journey that lies ahead!

The realm will launch just as Kronos did, with Molten Core and Onyxia being the only raid content of note available.
Just when it started to be really good news... I guess character transfer will not be available since it's going to be progression as Kronos I. They only thing remains is hope - hope to see the original oh so overpopulated LagFest becoming good old Kronos again due to people deciding to depart for Kronos II.

glad you are making a second server but i dont understand why you cant make one PVE so peopole the prefer a PVE server can play there you all ready have a PVP server...

glad you are making a second server but i dont understand why you cant make one PVE so peopole the prefer a PVE server can play there you all ready have a PVP server...
my understanding of it is quite simple : they want people from Kronos 1 to go to Kronos 2 because they want both servers to balance out. To be sure that things balance properly they chose to have a PvP servers so people won't stop themselves from going onto Kronos 2 because of the type of server that it is.

And to be honest since everyone is going to start equally there won't be any issue like a level 60 farming stranglethorn newbies, at least not for a few weeks ^^

Thank you! The only thing that was keeping me from playing on this server was the xp boost that was offered a while back, as I felt that made it unblizzlike. Even though it was only temporary, it has a lasting effect. Now that there will be a fresh realm with a x1 rate, I'm looking forward to getting started!

Would it be possible to make server time different from Kronos 1? So that those of us in the USA can play on a server where its not always night during our days?

You are going to have to double the spawn rate to make me switch to the second server after this much grinding. I am totally fine with Blizzlike rates and World PVP, but the crazy traffic has made me quit questing all together. It is more worthwhile to grind murlocs outside of Goldshire then it is to quest.

I'm also leveling with a friend so we took literal days just to get out of Westfall (I think it took us almost 8 hours to gather materials for one quest), any other server It would take us half as long.

I really want to level a warrior which is annoying enough, I don't want to have to resort to rolling a ranged class just to tag mobs to get anywhere.

I am disappointed that it is not PvE :(
I don't have a reason to roll on Kronos II then. But of course it is a nice thing for the Nost Refugees :)

Hopefully this will mitigate the overpopulation of Kronos first realm. Once again thank you Chero and the whole team for taking action.

:redheart: KRONOS :redheart:

Thank you so much for your responsiveness !
New player on Kronos here and I have to say I am already very impressed by Kronos team.
Listening to players, communicating a lot.. /bow

Keep up the good work !! :smile:

The pop limit on Kronos I is already over Blizz like stats by a reasonable margin and further increase wouldn't help anything. Jeniczek has recently stated they are not planning on increasing the cap and I'm happy to hear that.

Maybe Kronos staff would be able to share instances of battlegrounds across realms. That, I would be interested in, but it would probably involve some serious dev activity.

Top Bottom