• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Will you allow migration from Kronos I, to Kronos II?

If not, Kronos II will for sure just end with Nostalrius's community.

Please allow new accounts made in the last month All the nost invasion wave basically to migrate to the new server... I've just levelled to 50 and do not want to have to do this again for fresh start as I'm sure many will agree with me....

I hope I don't sound overly entitled, but would it be reasonable to allow transfers for newly made characters from Kronos I to Kronos II? Of course, I wouldn't want it to happen when the leveling race is starting, but maybe after the first guy hits 60? I want to see your thoughts on this.

Thank you Kronos Team for your awesome work! Me and five of my friends started playing on kronos last week. It is awesome! But my request would be, that you can transfer all new charakters made in the last few weeks (for example since the close of nostalrius) to Kronos II. So the old charakters and guilds wich are in progress right now, could play on their server and the new players, who started last week for example, dont have to lvl again their charakters but can still begin in the progress from the very start of vanilla wow. Thank you for your hard work and your will to make us happy :smile:

Thank you Kronos Team for your awesome work! Me and five of my friends started playing on kronos last week. It is awesome! But my request would be, that you can transfer all new charakters made in the last few weeks (for example since the close of nostalrius) to Kronos II. So the old charakters and guilds wich are in progress right now, could play on their server and the new players, who started last week for example, dont have to lvl again their charakters but can still begin in the progress from the very start of vanilla wow. Thank you for your hard work and your will to make us happy :smile:

Not sure if a forced transfer is the answer. Optional transfer is probably better for everyone. You'll end up tearing guilds and newly made friendships apart otherwise.

I am so happy that kronos is pulling the absolute right strings. Choosing quality over quantity, this is why I started playing here, and they are actually listening to the demand and decides for the better.

big fucking props to all of you staff.

A new PvP realm and keeping the pop roof relative small is fucking great! keep this up!

Please allow new accounts made in the last month All the nost invasion wave basically to migrate to the new server... I've just levelled to 50 and do not want to have to do this again for fresh start as I'm sure many will agree with me....

I don't understand this logic. You say you don't want to have to re level for this "fresh start". You want to start off at level 50 with a transfered character .... How is that a fresh start if you're not, ya know, starting fresh at level one? Lol.

You don't have to level on this new server if you don't want to, you have a level 50 on an already established server, Kronos 1.

If you want to play on a brand new server where there isn't already level 60s and guilds with BWL on farm for 6 months. Then you start over at level 1 like everyone else.

Not sure if a forced transfer is the answer. Optional transfer is probably better for everyone. You'll end up tearing guilds and newly made friendships apart otherwise.

No, i didnt meant that all characters should be moved on the new server, only those who want to transfer, an optional transfer :smile:

Lel, do you rly understand that char trensfers will basically killing the serv's economics right away? Dude, enjoy fresh start - it's the best time for any server.

- - - Updated - - -

The pop limit on Kronos I is already over Blizz like stats by a reasonable margin and further increase wouldn't help anything. Jeniczek has recently stated they are not planning on increasing the cap and I'm happy to hear that.

Maybe Kronos staff would be able to share instances of battlegrounds across realms. That, I would be interested in, but it would probably involve some serious dev activity.

Crosserver instances and bgs is crap. Nameless and faceless grind. I'd rather continue enjoy vanilla social aspects.

Im only lvl 20 and Im not even gnna bother starting again if I cannot keep my character with me...

Chero, you might want to add to the OP that no character transfer is ever gonna happen, and possibly why. 90% of comments is about requesting it, and clearly the standard newcomer is totally unaware as to what workload transferring characters would be for the team, and how that would completely make no sense on a gradual content release realm.

Chero, you might want to add to the OP that no character transfer is ever gonna happen, and possibly why. 90% of comments is about requesting it, and clearly the standard newcomer is totally unaware as to what workload transferring characters would be for the team, and how that would completely make no sense on a gradual content release realm.
Yep, agreed !

Lel, do you rly understand that char trensfers will basically killing the serv's economics right away? Dude, enjoy fresh start - it's the best time for any server.

The economy is your big concern here? Wut? I wouldn't worry about that, tbh. As long as I can actually play the game (Not be number 4000th in queue), and don't have to basically throw the last 3-4 weeks of work out the window.
Besides, the economy will stabilize eventually anyway. No big problem.

Crosserver instances and bgs is crap. Nameless and faceless grind. I'd rather continue enjoy vanilla social aspects.

I agree. Keep it like vanilla. It was what made vanilla PvP great.

- - - Updated - - -

That's cool and all, but then don't expect the 4000 queue from Kronos I to disappear any time soon, because I don't think most people will want to re-do the last 3-4 weeks of leveling all over again.

Last edited:
I'm also brand new to Kronos. Thank you so much for launching a new PvP server. I am an old school Vanilla player and look forward to a race to 60. The sad truth is we want to pay Blizzard to support this game but their priorities have changed.

I have clients like Blizzard who are extremely large. The sad truth is that they lose touch with their customers. The graphs and analysis each quarter drive their decisions. The revenue from pay2win has obviously been a major growth item, and this gets picked up in reports which senior management further emphasize. New content is driven less by the passion of founders and more by a revenue targets and cost savings.

Matthew 7:24-27
“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

I've been reading the bible out of curiosity recently, and this story comes to mind. I feel that Blizzard had a solid foundation, but they ruined it. They had the goodwill of millions of supporters who loved the lore, and the relatively unforgiving game mechanics. That was a solid foundation. They've changed though. Their foundation is now greed.

P.S. I have also been leveling a new character. Happy to abandon that for a new race to 60 with everyone. That will be so much fun.

Re: [NOVINKA] Kronos II

Do not allow to Transfer characters. There gonna be GangFest in STV and other zones. Dont do this mistake. Let everyone level UP Equaly. CHeers:smile:​

Huge respect for you. I dont like people,who claim they dont wanna leveling again. So if you dont want to level up just stay at Kronos 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to repeat a question, but it seems everyone is at it... is there an ETA for the launch of the second Kronos server? as in time wise (I know the date)

also Char transfers won't happen and for good reason.

:wub: :biggrin: :wub:

///~!¥_*Let it be a fresh server*, no xp-event or char-transfer/auction or anything.... :~) <3 _!¥~\\\
\\\...if u came from nost two weeks ago, it can be a frustrating feeling to "have to do the same stuff all over again", -every1 can understand that-, but having a new, clean 'starting shot' is just the right thing to do at this point.... ~just start again, quite fun on new servers, ..and after all it's ""o n l y"" 2 weeks :p ///

:glompage:

Actually about AV: people are still leveling we have to wait, i think we have enough population for AV.

Also we should be having AV Holiday soon and with people and their current level we could roll into 24/7 AV once AV Holiday ends.

Last edited:
Top Bottom