• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Anyone know when the server will be up on wednesday?
And is their gonna be seperate forum section for Kronos 2 ?

What *time* (and timezone) is II expected to open?

We wont announce it for obvious reasons. All you can do is to log into game and watch if you see a new realm in Selection.

It will appear in gray approximately 15 minutes before it opens.

All I can tell you is, that we are livint in CET Time zone and we need a sleep -> it wont be between midnight to 9 am for sure :)

Any chance that transfering a charakter from nostalrius will become possible on kronos II?

Character transfers not gonna happen, ever.

In the future will there be cross server bg's

Maybe far in the future, in the beginning it wouldn't make sense because the first realm is ahead in gear and have more raids unlocked, the PvP players on the new realm would just get shat on.

You guys are doing a great job! With the thought of this being a service which is totally free to use and the quality the team delivers, is astounding to me. Not everyone can be pleased and that's life, but I feel you are making good decisions to keep this train going as smoothly as possible to deliver an gaming experience a very few games have managed to do.

For my part I'll start a new char on K2 to be a part of the progression a love some much and what keeps me coming back to play World of warcraft.

Again, I just want to give my gratitude for the work the team puts down.

We wont announce it for obvious reasons. All you can do is to log into game and watch if you see a new realm in Selection.

All I can tell you is, that we are livint in CET Time zone and we need a sleep -> it wont be between midnight to 9 am for sure :)
no chance for a midnight release? :/ nooooo

Ahahaha you tease! I'm ready for the Wednesday hype :smile:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, these silly "i want muh 60 on new server" requests were worrying me

I was kind of expecting a second server to come along, since practically the whole of Nostalrius population has migrated to Kronos.

After some consideration, I think I'll move to Kronos II and help to balance out the population. I'm only level 20, and I don't mind redoing them levels again; they only take a day or so.

On a final note, I was hoping the server would be PvE, but I understand the reason behind making it PvP.

Good work, Kronos team! :biggrin:

On a final note, I was hoping the server would be PvE, but I understand the reason behind making it PvP.
You're lucky, because from whatever angle I consider it, I only ends up with "this is just fucking stupid" conclusion.

So I'm reading we won't need to change our realmlist.wtf, or delete our WDB directory?

I would also like to see a different time zone for the Americas.

Last edited:
Id like to see a more america friendly time on the server too, most of the time it's dark for me when I can play.

newbie question: PVP realms means only pvp available and no pve content OR open world pvp allowed and still pve happening?

Great news! Tired of the official server I was looking for a good vanilla server, this new realm seems exactly what I need, I hope I will find other italian players to exp with!

newbie question: PVP realms means only pvp available and no pve content OR open world pvp allowed and still pve happening?
The content is the same on both realm types, the only difference is world PvP in contested zones - PvP servers you're automatically flagged, PvE servers you're not flagged and have to intentionally enable it (with a command or attacking someone flagged)

What's all the fuzz about Kronos 2 not being a PVE realm about? It's not like it prevents you doing PVE. You will simply have a few more corpse runs, so what?

Will you guys fill us in on what time the server will go up?
Noon GMT+1? :wink:

We gon be needing new content trailers
Emoticon_surprise.gif
... Or just add "II" behind each one.

line.jpg

Let me ask this here, but is it safe to assume that all the custom modifications like 5G respec, updated dungeons items etc. will also be present on the new server?

And what about the reputation gain rate with battleground factions and the honour gain of sand? Those changes were added when Kronos 1 had a very low PvP population and I supported them then, but will they be necessary on a new server?

ps consider undoing them on Kronos1 too, i wanna gank sand farmers now that i'm done ranking

Top Bottom