• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Since when it's a matter of technical feasability? Just because you can do it, doesn't mean it is legitimate for you to do it. It's just common sense. If you want to play, you play... when and if you can't, you have no right to hinder anyone else willing to do it.
Have the devs made a clear statement on anti afk macros?? serious question, if not then they should just so people don't assume they arent breaking the rules by using in game means to stay connected., because like i said a macro is not a bot.

But i agree it's annoying

Have the devs made a clear statement on anti afk macros?? serious question, if not then they should just so people don't assume they arent breaking the rules by using in game means to stay connected., because like i said a macro is not a bot.

But i agree it's annoying

What is this macro that does anti-afk? You have to press a macro for the macro to do something to keep you out of afk, so if it keeps you out of AFK, it's reasonable to assume you are either clicking the macro manually, or using auto-clicker software to click the macro every X minutes. If you can click the macro, you might as well run forward to break the afk timer, if you use auto-clicker software to keep clicking it, you should be banned.

The definition of a game bot does not necessarily mean that it makes game progress for you, it just means that it does game actions without any input from the physical keyboard or mouse, like keeping you out of afk.

A friend of mine opened a ticked and got told they take action against those ppl. So if you see someone AFK-Macro or bot then just report them.

Guys, let's take a moment to calm down.

Kronos & Kronos II staff are doing all they can to reduce lag, dc's and queues. The Nostalrius population boom was very unexpected after all. Please try and understand their side of the situation as well.

It took me 2 hours to get into the game. just 600 places - 2 hours
please learn to recognize afk players, develop algorithms. God its insane, because i know that when i will get in there will be like afkers all around me, laughing at me.

afk people are not the cause but the consequence of the fact that nobody wants log out for 10 minutes and after that logining 2 hours

Using a macro to stay Anti AFK is not against the rules....it's built into the game...

Using a bot on the other hand is...

Shame on people taking pictures of people trying to get them banned for not wanted to wait in a 4 hour que

Luckily i have all the free time in the world to play so i have no use for either..

This server isn't 'built' for handling the demand of players completely.

Using an AFK macro is a shit thing to do on a server that struggles with queues that you're only making longer. On retail, it wouldn't matter, because blizzard is a millionaire company that can actually handle the population of players this server has.

quick question does it have the new character models or the old, never played on a private server so im just curious..

quick question does it have the new character models or the old, never played on a private server so im just curious..
Old, all graphics are from the original game at patch 1.12 (assuming you have the right client)

Kronos 3 isn't a bad idea. If the population drops later on then there's no harm in merging Kronos 3 with Kronos 2 as they will have started at approx the same time.

2 hours to login I can handle and think thats more than acceptable for a free game, getting a DC after 10 minutes of play to then get dumped into an even longer queue that just destroys a person... sorting a DC 5 minute grace period cannot be a difficult thing for any developer/programmer and surly isn't too much to ask.

Really enjoying my time on the fresh server. Great decision by the Kronos staff to launch a fresh PvP realm.

Hope to see the population cap increased a bit in the future. Also hope that the issue with lowbie Honor calculation is fixed quickly (a wipe of Honor would also be justified, tbh).

Top Bottom