• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

RiP Kronos. It was fun while it lasted. Blizzard caught our devs because they earn money from donations. The more money you cache in, the higher chance to offend Blizzard.
/sarcasm

Whine, whine, please whine more, noone can do anything without your whine about crashes or lags or whatever!

On the other hand, this thread "collects" useless posts, so maybe it's on its place.

I loved the first week of Kronos, struggle to get in (just like back in the days). Slow leveling (just like back in the days). Although the crowded areas were a little less fun, everything worked out just fine. Now it's not so crowded anymore but still enough people to group up with if neccesary

Even Kronos I seems down, I leveled some there instead and I got dced a while later. Cant get into any of the servers right now.

DDOS?

Last edited:
Seems like I got the dc thing people had a few days ago, cant explain why I got it now instead, when people did yesterday and the day before that. Really weird, it works like normal and then I just get disconnected randomly.

Edit: Three times running from the dwarf starting area and I've been dced. Just got to Kharanos or whatever the town iscalled. I assume this is the DDOS attacks still going on, but its weird how some people seem to stay on. Maybe thats just how the servers are designed.

Last edited:
server is being ddosed hard, that's why the latency spikes and you eventually dc, also the forums stops working for during the attacks for further proof

DCed too... well seems like this is the true maintenance, not only 1 min like a few hours ago... cmon kronos i want to play !!!!!!

Would be great to know exactly the problem. it does indeed feel like a DDoS attack, but it could ultimately be a huge upgrade of software or hardware on main servers.

Keep up the good work Kronos Team. We all hope you come back strong from what ever is happening!

Top Bottom