• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

When ever i login it instantly says "Disconnected from server".... is this normal? Any ETA when everything is gonna be fixed i was so happy to find kronos!

the past two days I've had Logon issues. Yesterday it would not logon to the actual game servers. today im auto-disconnected when i try to logon at all.

for those that dont want to logon to fb, posted 7-5:

Project Kronos said:
Dear Players,

Unfortunately, Kronos is still plagued by connection issues. We would like to be as transparent as possible during this time, and hope that you are understanding throughout this ordeal.

Over last few days, there have been massive DDOS attacks on our login servers. In addition, the attackers are now targeting game servers as well. The sheer volume of these attacks is so large that the internet provider, who is also affected by this, must regularly cut the connection with us for their own safety.

Currently, we have a plan to deal with this but it will take some time. Kronos will continue to remain open despite these attacks as we work towards a solution. We believe that in the end we will be able to get back on track and be more secure than ever.

We apologize for this situation arising, but as you can see the problem is not on our side and we are mostly powerless. The solution should be ready in two weeks time and we are hoping it will be as effective as we all want it to be. Again, Kronos will continue to remain open despite these attacks.

Thank you all for understanding
TwinStar Team

Seriously who has the resources and time to bombard Kronos so massively that even their ISP is getting owned...

Yeah it has been down for about an hour now.. It would seem like the DDOS targets the weekends friday night, saturday night and sunday midday the most.

- - - Updated - - -

For example if Kronos had DDOS protection from friday through sunday only it would already make a huge difference.

Seriously who has the resources and time to bombard Kronos so massively that even their ISP is getting owned...
I read IRC yesterday and ppl said that Davros (GM) said that attack was 320 gbit/s ...thats huge af...the biggest ddos attack in history was 600 gbit/s and it was used against Donald Trump/BBC website

fuk dat "thineye" degenerates, who manage this fukken ddos!! Fukken goldsellers and they fukken lifes

Last edited:
fuk dat "thineye" degenerates, who manage this fukken ddos!! Fukken goldsellers and they fukken lifes

To be honest I don't think goldsellers have the required funds to buy 300+gbs DDoS yet alone for this long and often.

Statistically ~84% of all or most recorded DDoS last less than 1 hour. These attacks are coming more often and lasting longer each time it seems, so I think we can rule goldsellers out..

Last edited:
To be honest I don't think goldsellers have the required funds to buy 300+gbs DDoS yet alone for this long and often.
You don't even know how rich they are...they sell gold in all MMO games and there is so many lazy ppl buying gold...that company has like milions of dollars

is the server working right now again ? because i'm still getting disconected as i try to connect, but the kronos site says its 53% horde player and 47% alliance players as the server shut down it was 100% horde players

You don't even know how rich they are...they sell gold in all MMO games and there is so many lazy ppl buying gold...that company has like milions of dollars

Dude if you really think any illegitimate MMORPG gold selling company would be worth millions nowadays you must be very delusional.

Hello!
Logged in yesterday had tons of fun but today when I wanted to login all the time I got the "disconnect from server.Does anyone know what to do?
I delete WDB,delete game,etc.

Hello!
Logged in yesterday had tons of fun but today when I wanted to login all the time I got the "disconnect from server.Does anyone know what to do?
I delete WDB,delete game,etc.

Server is getting rekt by DDOS. There's nothing u can do.

Top Bottom