• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

We wait, as long as it takes, and you have our support.

Ok, wait a sec. This is not the French Revolution we are talking about here or an Independance war. This is about playing a video game on a private server that is (supposed to be?) really good.

Well, a server that is 14 days down (as stated) for me is not a good server. I`m sorry, but I dont care if its DDos, bioterrorism, aliens, or a cat peed on the keyboard.

I know its not their fault and that they`re doing everything they can and I appreciate it, but I am here because I
want to play a game and I can`t. Its that simple to me.

So no, I will not wait as long as it takes. Sorry. I will try again tomorrow for sure; after that - I really dont know. Maybe yes, maybe not. Maybe I`ll just play another game. Peace

I know its not their fault and that they`re doing everything they can and I appreciate it, but I am here because I
want to play a game and I can`t. Its that simple to me.

Yes but you play on a Privat Server "FOR FREE" so it will take how long it will take and if you leave i wish you good luck for your way!

Go play on The Rebirth or Vanilla Gaming with their f'ed up x5 or x15 xp and bugs, shoo!

https://twitter.com/kronoswow
Dear Heroes. The downtime continues as we're still being heavily attacked with DDoS. We apologize for this. We will not give in.

This says it all. Kronos is being harrassed by people that want to negotiate with admin. Admin rightfully flips them the finger and searches for a better solution. This can easily take 2 weeks.

I'm in no hurry. I'll get my MC raid and old school battleground guild run in the end. Just need to be patient.

Just signed up to take part in this awesome server and I find it's under ddos attacks?

Sad times for us all, good luck with fighting them off and giving us the Vanilla experience we all want! :smile:

Last edited:
If it is goldsellers attacking us, perhaps the admin can send us their website(s) via PM so we can DDOS them. Sometimes the best way to fight fire is using fire. If it's not too windy.

In fact I think i might DDOS one well known gold seller website right now (you all know which one if you've been paying attention ingame).

Also I hate to say it, but for everybody here I recommend "VanillaGaming" private server, vanilla wow, as a backup until Kronos and Kronos II is fixed. I play there and it's a great experience, in the meantime, until the servers are back up.

Also I hate to say it, but for everybody here I recommend "VanillaGaming" private server, vanilla wow, as a backup until Kronos and Kronos II is fixed. I play there and it's a great experience, in the meantime, until the servers are back up.

Yeah vote for free gold, pretty toxic community tbh and 15x rates

yeah nope. There you can also donate to get lvl 60 with full epix raid gear

"Vanilla"gaming xD biggest joke

Yeah vote for free gold, pretty toxic community tbh and 15x rates

yeah nope. There you can also donate to get lvl 60 with full epix raid gear

"Vanilla"gaming xD biggest joke
It's the the next best option after Nost and Kronos. Choices are limited. Other private servers don't have the numbers (low/empty population). Plus the 15x experience on VG makes it a much nicer ride as a substitute until Kronos comes back online.

If you disagree further then post your own suggestions for vanilla wow servers that are well populated with players.... (you can't because there aren't any)

It's the the next best option after Nost and Kronos. Choices are limited. Other private servers don't have the numbers (low/empty population). Plus the 15x experience on VG makes it a much nicer ride as a substitute until Kronos comes back online.

If you disagree further then post your own suggestions for vanilla wow servers that are well populated with players.... (you can't because there aren't any)

Well in that sense, as to a replacement for where you get your wow fix I can understand that... I have a character myself there and pretty well geared also.

A 15x vote2win system isnt the same game as vanilla the same as retail isn't the same game. Players though, they'll go where the actual gameplay is as the demise of nostalrius showed. Worry about getting the game right and the players problem will fix its own damn self, though the admin problems may not.

I'm doubting the DDoS claim more and more every day.

How much longer can they continue to attack the server? I have no idea how costful a DDos attack of this size is, but according to some of you its pretty darn expensive. If it is in fact the gold farmers, why would they use the money they've earned to attack one of the servers that makes them able to earn their cash? It makes no sense...

Last edited:

Plenty over the last 3 days alone, but I don't like to speak German, French or play TBC before completing vanilla:
http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidList.aspx?realm=All&page=1
nefarian (DE)
archangel (TBC)
rebirth
nostalgeek (FR)

If only the admin would give us a target... connect via some public wifi (your ISP will track you) and tor browser to go to a stresser / booter, pay using anonymous bitcoins, retaliate in full force. Perhaps he is too kind-hearted.

Why you talking other servers? Support Kronos, wait for it to be over. And yea, if you are a vanilla fan.. i dont see why you would ever consider 15x rates with donation system. Those servers fail everytime and has toxic communities.. but lets hope some of the toxic players from Kronos go there.. might be a perfect match.

The only thing i want is time estimate on when the security is up an we will be able to play. I follow on all media but think some more info would be in place imo.

Plenty over the last 3 days alone, but I don't like to speak German, French or play TBC before completing vanilla:
http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidList.aspx?realm=All&page=1
nefarian (DE)
archangel (TBC)
rebirth
nostalgeek (FR)

If only the admin would give us a target... connect via some public wifi (your ISP will track you) and tor browser to go to a stresser / booter, pay using anonymous bitcoins, retaliate in full force. Perhaps he is too kind-hearted.

How exactly do you retaliate against multiple networks? Even if you somehow accomplished to do so it would only be the equivalent of throwing fuel to a fire..

This waiting is just boring :crying:
I looked for an alternitive ... but its not the same feeling like Kronos with all the trash-server and after playing on a high populated server im like a spoiled child :biggrin:

The only thing i want is time estimate on when the security is up an we will be able to play. I follow on all media but think some more info would be in place imo.

If you actually did follow them on all their social media it said 2 weeks...

As im reading one ppl say DDOS atacks are nearly free. And other ppl says u only need infrastructure, so once u have it , costs to atack all the times u want are nearly 0.

Maybe u can tell us, what u mean with expensive, some details.

As im reading one ppl say DDOS atacks are nearly free. And other ppl says u only need infrastructure, so once u have it , costs to atack all the times u want are nearly 0.

Maybe u can tell us, what u mean with expensive, some details.

Shutting down a weak target like Kronos doesn't cost much at all

Dear Kronos team,

Ever since I registered and started playing, you brought me back the most cherished memories of computer games I have ever had, and for that I am eternally grateful.

I am hoping your issues will be resolved soon. I cannot wait to log in once again.

Just posting here to say Kronos team has my full support in their efforts to turn the server back on.

Top Bottom