• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Kronos III Class Choice Statistics?

MoxFive

Is it possible for the devs to implement, on the home page, a percentage of classes chosen for Horde/Alliance? (Characters above a certain level to limit the trolls) The homepage gives a general % for faction pops. I think it would be useful for new players to see what classes are in need, that way we don't run into end game issues, sifting through zergs of Paladins and Warlocks just to build a decent raid group. That sort of thing might be useful for those of us looking to level an alt, or for those of us that are just joining the server too. New here btw, thanks for the Vanilla experience!!

Alliance it's currently : 12% Paladin, 17% Warrior, 9% warlock, 13% Rogue, Priest 10%, Mage 14%, Hunter 13%, Druid 9% for XXXX active characters at peak time. I wont share how i get this data, but any person with a brain could figure it out quickly.

Last edited:
Stats are interesting and I was looking forward to seeing these. Pretty consistent with the stats from K1. Anecdotally, I was expecting to see a lot more hunters. I just seem to see so many of them running around. I bet a lot of the Warrior characters are ones that are created to get the name they want etc. and are sitting at level 1. I'm guessing a lot of them will be second toons that will be leveled with help from high level first toons. I would note that warriors sucked pretty hard pre-patch 1.12. I leveled one in retail at that time and this patch hit shortly after I hit 60. If the patch we were playing were one or two earlier you would see about 8 percent warriors as you did in live during that era. :) No news there, people love to faceroll, no matter what the game or what the decade :)

Alliance it's currently : 12% Paladin, 17% Warrior, 9% warlock, 13% Rogue, Priest 10%, Mage 14%, Hunter 13%, Druid 9% for XXXX active characters at peak time. I wont share how i get this data, but any person with a brain could figure it out quickly.
Well, it's not too hard no because I linked an actual official Kronos stats page. Pay attention.

Well, it's not too hard no because I linked an actual official Kronos stats page. Pay attention.
Except those "official stats" aren't accurate at all currently? There arent 34% warriors on alliance side, it's currently between 17 and 20%. I am talking about the actual players, not the "characters creation count" which this "official kronos stats" display, even i made a quick bank as a warrior because it's the 1st class to pop on screen.

Except those "official stats" aren't accurate at all currently? There arent 34% warriors on alliance side, it's currently between 17 and 20%. I am talking about the actual players, not the "characters creation count" which this "official kronos stats" display, even i made a quick bank as a warrior because it's the 1st class to pop on screen.
So what is yours accounting for? Characters above lvl 5? Characters with x amount of playtime? You've given your #'s no context, and neither do you know the context for Kronos's #s shown at the link.

Because as i said, there is currently a way to know the population (close to exactly) on the server at a given time. And the data displayed on the website doesn't match the reality. So i assumed this stats display the character creation count and not the character currently played.

Because as i said, there is currently a way to know the population (close to exactly) on the server at a given time. And the data displayed on the website doesn't match the reality. So i assumed this stats display the character creation count and not the character currently played.
And you know that yours are the correct ones, how?

Listen man, I am not there to argue, i have a reliable way to count pop so i can make stat and tell the ratio. Your website didnt change for the past 3 days, it's just a ratio of the character creation. You don't believe me, fine i dont mind. My stats are close to be correct for the playing population. That's all I ll say from now on. If you want to find a way to count the pop, figure it out yourself it's not that hard.

Top Bottom