• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos III Timeline and Itemization

Nope. I level consistently in 6-7 days played. Not too rushed as I like to level a prof along side of leveling. This means I hit 60 (sometimes with 2 toons exploiting rest xp) LONG before the pvp patch with the amount per week I play.

It's sad you live your life based upon false assumptions. Your world view must be skewed from reality.

What I am capable of is seeing the big picture because I base my opinions on reality and fact through observation. I can empathize with others who have a completely different view and/or life style than me. It's called being an evolved human being. You should strive for such a thing.

I nearly always have one early toon leveling as feral so I am the ganker.
Holy fuck the levels of autism from you. Always some autist with a holier than thou mentality. Guys like this tend to only be smart in their minds.

Roarnstuff, you're full of crap.

Our MC is currently fastest.
Our BWL is still the fastest.
Our AQ40 full run is currently fastest (Dreamstate has a less than a minute faster run where they skipped optional bosses and skipped all the trash after twins due to ridiculously low aggro range; we killed all the bosses)
Our Naxxramas without world buffs is second or third in full clear time.

My source is memory of every person that looked at RealmPlayers instance clear times 2 weeks ago when it still worked. And a bunch of screenshots.

41e8c95581a34978da2d3d77a9617e11.png

EDIT: After half an hour of trying to find some more screenshots, not going to bother with this crap. I can't waste my time every time a Nostard like you writes something. The burden of proof is on you, you're the one who came spouting bullshit anyway.

Have fun.

Last edited:
Are you referring to the recorded runs on Kronos logs? Cuz it says there that no, no you do not have the fastest times. And yes it is very impressive that you can not beat DS in AQ when, as mentioned before, their bosses have more health, more armor, hit harder, have scaled abilities, no broken proc weapons, etc. And when were these records set? Cuz I seem to remember a time when Kronos could skip all the way to Ouro. Butt yeah. Deys da cheatas cuz of deir skip.

Almost as impressive as claiming top dog when all proof is gone or second hand. And sure I'll totally ask all your friends who guaranteed have complexes as bad as yours or worse. "Yo Relada. You remember weeks ago before raidstats died who was the fastest guild in the various raids?" "I was the fastest. Did you see my dps? No one can compare. Neds a fag." But congrats on finally beating NOPE's MC time from before nost died. What was that? 3 years ago now?

EDIT: After half an hour of trying to find some more screenshots, not going to bother with this crap. I can't waste my time every time a Nostard like you writes something. The burden of proof is on you, you're the one who came spouting bullshit anyway.

Have fun.

That's cute. You came in all Conan the Dorkstroyer sayin "we crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women". Okay nerd. Go set more records, have the only means of competing disabled, and come back here all "we da best".

There's only 10 people left on the server. You could reply to every post on these forums in 10 minutes. You play a 20 year old game. You play it on the server considered a joke by the other 20 year old game servers. Your time ain't that valuable.

Edit: Sorry. That quote is from Conan the Dorkbarian.

Ok, Elysiumtard. Just shows how clueless you are if all you know are broken logs on kronos-logs and don't know what every average member of Kronos raiding community does. Go waste someone else's time.

Last edited:
I love this dude lmao 💯 🔥 💯 🔥 💯 🔥 💯 🔥

What was this thread about again? Thanks for momentarily derailing to appreciate Vanguard but surely there must a topic to be found somewhere. Big fan of postponing MC release a couple months.

Does "World Buffs ... will not be available in any raid content for the first month after its release" mean that, every time a new raid is released, there will be a month's period wherein there will be no worldbuffs? Is that for all raids or just the new one?

Last edited:
idk how to use these garbage ass forums BUT:

"Our AQ40 full run is currently fastest (Dreamstate has a less than a minute faster run where they skipped optional bosses and skipped all the trash after twins due to ridiculously low aggro range; we killed all the bosses)"

Please don't forget to mention that Dreamstate had double the amount of trash damage as Vanguard and a supremely overtuned AQ40 compared to Kronos. Also don't forget that Dreamstate had significantly less AQ gear at the time of this run and that all mobs and bosses had 6220+ armor. Also don't forget to take into account the number of bugged weapons that Vanguard has been exploiting for years.

When Nostalrius and Kronos were at the "same" spot on the timeline, the top ~10 Nost guilds had a faster average BWL clear time than Vanguard, and more than 10 had a faster speed run time. I put "same" in quotations because Kronos had 1.12.1 gear available such as titanic leggings, Earthstrike, Rockfury, SGC, etc.

Jeeez go compare ur PvE epeens in another thread. Different servers different stats/ratios, compare yourself with the server you're playing on.

That's the point of the argument maredasan. VG was saying give wbuffs so we can compete with other servers. Other people were saying no one cares about kronos records on other servers because kronos is too different a server. Ahluandoh was emphasizing that point with data.

We won't ever get to truly know which guilds were better, different servers unfortunately. Just how it is.

Jeeez go compare ur PvE epeens in another thread. Different servers different stats/ratios, compare yourself with the server you're playing on.
Not to mention IIRC Nost on launch had a buggy as fuck MC where most of the top guilds (who just also happened to be big donators to the server) were able to bug out rag and keep him from submerging. This ONLY got fixed after the guilds in questin were done farming MC

Ok, Elysiumtard. Just shows how clueless you are if all you know are broken logs on kronos-logs and don't know what every average member of Kronos raiding community does. Go waste someone else's time.

I do know what the average kronos raider knows. You always lost to synched for progression and you always lost to onslaught for speed. The only record you held was the BWL one and kronos changed it so no one else could do it that way. In the interest of fair play i'm guessing.

Oh yeah. Besides having regressed gear, harder raids, bosses with more health and armor, and no bugged weapons; DS was always beating your times on a server where windfurry didn't work, troll racial didn't work, tauren racial didn't scale correctly, and warchief's blessing didn't work, among other things. NOPE was beating your times too but all they had was the regressed gear, harder raids, bosses with more health and armor, and no bugged weapons.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hahahAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What? One of their big selling points was having content fully scripted through AQ and having released a short timeline. They were formerly a french only server of the same name that was working on the war effort with about 2 guilds playing on it which made their claim of scripted content plausible. That was one of the reasons all the big name guilds rolled there instead of kronos. It turned out to be complete bullshit and they took forever to release BWL etc but then again Quarter 3 naxx at the latest.

Sorry. 24 times Kronos's population in the early days.

more interested in who of you can lick a window top to bottom the fastest?

am i the only one who bothers nost has no guard patrolling - hence showing how bad its scripted against kronos?

besides its dead guys get over with it. let the kronos shine and enjoy with it.

Anyone know where can i look what items was added in pathces 1.4-1.12.
Like spelweaver turban from Drakki @UBRS - i know it wasnt awailable at start. Cant find this info at wow wikia.

Anyone know where can i look what items was added in pathces 1.4-1.12.
Like spelweaver turban from Drakki @UBRS - i know it wasnt awailable at start. Cant find this info at wow wikia.
you can use wayback or archive to look at thottbot or wowhead from back then if there is an image present. i suggest wayback its simpler and its a google tool but anyways you can just go back & forth in time as there are a lot of images from websites at different periods of time although there are less and less the further back you go.

You can stretch your server lifespan out to 5+ years if you want to but you'll end up with 2 guilds left not filling raids.[/QUOTE said:
Is anyone here actually going to be here once Classic releases?

I know that noone care about it, but according to timeline - dungeon set 1 (Tier 0 as we know it) will became available only in november (right before ZG). If its correct, will it cnahge the dropchance of other stuff from bosses? Like it was 1 pants from Baron everytime, how would it be now?

I think they meant for the dungeon 1 upgrade by that. so it's actually dungeon 1,5 ?

I'm trying to make myself a pre-raid BiS checklist based on K3's item gating...

Can a dev confirm if the Sunken Temple class quests will be available at launch on Kronos 3 (as they were on Kronos 1/2), or will those quests not be available (and thus the rewards) until the ZG content patch (dec 2018 on K3)?

Top Bottom