• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos III Timeline and Itemization

I'm trying to make myself a pre-raid BiS checklist based on K3's item gating...

Can a dev confirm if the Sunken Temple class quests will be available at launch on Kronos 3 (as they were on Kronos 1/2), or will those quests not be available (and thus the rewards) until the ZG content patch (dec 2018 on K3)?

Sunken Temple class items won't be available until ZG patch/release.

Hi , this apply to black lotus ? (bound ?)

items will be "unlocked" at the patch it was meant to be introduced to the game, but once it is introduced to the game it will appear in the version it was during patch 1.12.

Even if they are not piece of stuff , they are items .

Seriously though. This decision to delay MC is going to cripple the population of K3. So many people roll new servers for the race and you just essentially killed it.

you mean 3 guilds banding together with 10-15 members each and spending 7 hours raiding in 1 night clearing it in blues and greens in the first week? yea that's hell competitive Lol not. it's 14 year old content get a grip of yourself.

Hi , this apply to black lotus ? (bound ?)

items will be "unlocked" at the patch it was meant to be introduced to the game, but once it is introduced to the game it will appear in the version it was during patch 1.12.

Even if they are not piece of stuff , they are items .

:rolleyes: no

About itemization, we will have acess to crafted sets like devilsaur or bloodvine right on start?

I know that noone care about it, but according to timeline - dungeon set 1 (Tier 0 as we know it) will became available only in november (right before ZG). If its correct, will it cnahge the dropchance of other stuff from bosses? Like it was 1 pants from Baron everytime, how would it be now?

I would also like clarification on this. The timeline says "Dungeon Set 1 / 2 Release" in November 2018. Does that mean that both the Dungeon Set 1 items and then also the quest line to upgrade to Dungeon Set 2 items are being released in November? Meaning...Dungeon Set 1 will not be available at server launch?

Or...will Dungeon Set 1 be available at server launch and then in November the quest line to upgrade to Dungeon Set 2 is released?

I would also like clarification on this. The timeline says "Dungeon Set 1 / 2 Release" in November 2018. Does that mean that both the Dungeon Set 1 items and then also the quest line to upgrade to Dungeon Set 2 items are being released in November? Meaning...Dungeon Set 1 will not be available at server launch?

Or...will Dungeon Set 1 be available at server launch and then in November the quest line to upgrade to Dungeon Set 2 is released?
Why is that so hard to understand? Dungeon set one at release and the upgrade quest line will come in november

Is all gear patch-gated or just major things like D2 set and the epic Argent Dawn rewards etc.? Will the items that were added in 1.4 be there from the start? A hell of a lot of gear was added in 1.4, like half the stuff in MC and a lot of dungeon drops as well.

Top Bottom