• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Merge - PvP Event!

I agree about the time.

20:00 server time is like 12:00 in the noon in some parts of the U.S.

The later we get to make it, the more NA people will show up. Even postponing it by a single hour could be really useful for a lot of people to be there from the start. At around 22:00 server time, a lot of the US people will have arrived home and have logged in. Until like 23:59 server time everyone logs in.

Not everyone has to be here right from the start, though. But 20:00 is a bit brutal for NA. Let's try 21:00 server time or maybe even 22:00 server time? <3

Edit

A LOT of people have raids on Wednesday. You should also keep that in mind. We have 5 Horde guilds that raid in that time frame and at least 3 Alliance guilds. (Out of about 30-40). So we can estimate that about 25% of the raiding population will be flat out missing. We could try to time this in a way that they can join after their raids and NA can join when they come online.

Most of those ~ 8 or so guilds will be done with their raids at around 23:59 server time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kronos2wow/wiki/guilds

Edit 2

Also, I made a submission to the unofficial community subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/kronos2wow/comments/5yz3k2/fight_for_your_faction_in_the_epic_battle_of/

It would not be appropriate for me personally to x-post to /r/wowservers, though.

First of all thanks for spreading the voice on Reddit, that might bring some more people to the event. About your concerns I fully understand your point of view, but consider 8 p.m. as a starting time, people will start to gather up and maybe killing the flight masters. But like someone else said this thing should be prolonged as much as possible so people from different realms and different time zones will get to "know" each other better. :wink:

So I think it doesn't matter if you get there one hour earlier or three hours later, I bet that it's going to be pretty crowded for a while down there, or at least that's what I hope!

We will definitely bring some people. How many I don't know yet, since we don't usually use wednesday for events :)

b9QPXZ6.jpg

I'll go do something else.

Ya, we needed some kind of syncronization. I've seen both Ally and Horde raids going in SS and TM in different moments though.

ss_invasion.jpg

Last edited:
fak))))))) men)))))))))) wnana hungur gaems nao))))))))))))))) but haevnt rogal)))))))))))))) hlp)))))))))))))

Top Bottom