• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's something I thought of this morning, since we can summon items with the .additem command, will there be a way to test the PvP items if we so chose? I know we can spawn them in, but with us sitting at rank 0 (I'm assuming), will we be prevented from actually wearing them? The r12 gear is ilvl 71, so technically summonable, but if the rank system is in place, then there's no real hope of being able to actually use the gear.

It was stated somewhere that you'll start at rank 10 iirc.

Looks awesome!

frankly.. i got a question, where do i find the game client for Kronos?
(i know how to edit the realmlist & stuff) but tbh, i dont know where to get a Vanilla WoW version

the vanilla pvp set is useable if you spawn it, the only rank restriction on the gear, exists when you're buying it, not when you're wearing it.

I heard about that today, every client works except of the peenix one, since their .exe has been modified .

Is there any other way to download the client because the torrent seems to be broken and isnt working and the other 3 links are painfully slow (150kB/s)? Can I just download the 1.12.1 client from TPB or is this a somewhat different version?
tpb one should work too

I cant seem to register, at the link provided at the OP..but i do have an account on twinstar.

Im not entirely sure, but i would guess those are the same? unless its an additional registration needed for it.

When i try to log into the game, it gives me the not valid message.

I cant seem to register, at the link provided at the OP..but i do have an account on twinstar.

Im not entirely sure, but i would guess those are the same? unless its an additional registration needed for it.

When i try to log into the game, it gives me the not valid message.
the server is not up yet.

Wouldnt it then only give you the server is down dialogue? Like maintenance in retail WoW?

Or am i mistaken about this.

Wouldnt it then only give you the server is down dialogue? Like maintenance in retail WoW?

Or am i mistaken about this.
well the server is already up for the test team, it's just that not-tester accounts are not activated yet. Hence they all get a "not valid" information

Uhm, why does Kronos say 0-7x xprate on the twinstar launcher? Will players be able to level av 7x speed on official launch or is this just for beta purposes?

Furthermore, launcher is not working for kronos (as i know) and is no longer supported at all. They probably forgot to remove it from "how to connect" guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom