• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Lharts wrote is wrong, timers below forum are adjusted by your timezone and don't show correct time for people from other than GMT +1 timezones.
Server time is GMT +1 / ECT +0. Now is 16:57.

Last edited:
I am sure, that there will be announcement when server goes online. It should happen between now and 19:00 GMT+1

I don't think its up yet. Does anyone know if it's mandatory to log in from the launcher? Since the launcher is not working for me I just changed the realm list to the correct one. I can see the server Kronos when I use Wow.exe, so I assume there shouldn't be any problems with that?

I don't think its up yet. Does anyone know if it's mandatory to log in from the launcher? Since the launcher is not working for me I just changed the realm list to the correct one. I can see the server Kronos when I use Wow.exe, so I assume there shouldn't be any problems with that?
The Launcher was never necessary, it's optional to use it.

Aww... got another question! :D

well, it seems that i cant download the torrent, it won't work.. (looking for pears), would it be possible to get the Client from someone else, like other vanilla server's

Last edited:
To Sivul:

Now back to what everybody is here for! The public beta test for Kronos will start on 27.02.2015. To be able to connect you need an in-game account for Kronos. There are no limitations. Everyone can participate. If you haven't created an account yet please register here.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, just stop spam. It should go online BETWEEN 17:00 and 19:00. You intent to spam here for 2 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom