• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know the reason behind the disconnects. Are these ddos related or are you guys testing something?

naahhhh ill stop for now...will try tomorrow...hope will be better : )
For now look good....find 1 bug :D

Hello :)

Ive downloaded part 1 - part 2 - part 3 and extracted and installed the 1.12.1 client. Problem is however when I open up the game with the twinstar launcher, type my login I just get instant "Disconnected from server". Its like Im not connected to the internet which I clearly am. Any help?
-veggstah

when you try to login and enter the wrong password a bunch of times, your account gets banned for a few minutes. automatically. It helps to protect against account theft. Could that have happened to you maybe?

Thanks for replying. But, no, that cannot be it. I typed it in correctly, and I am able to log in with no issue on the Twinstar website. And to make sure it cannot be, before I wrote this reply I simply copy-pasted it. I get the same messages: either the Information is invalid etc. or The account has been temporarily suspended etc.

Again, the realmlist is set to wow.twinstar.cz and I am able to log in into my account on the Twinstar website with no problems whatsoever, I do not see how can this issue appear.

EDIT As of 1 minute ago, I am receiving a message that my account is banned when I log in on the Twinstar website as well. At least this shows that I am properly trying to connect to a Twinstar Realm. Perhaps it is because of what you wrote, but how could it be, given that I used the exact same account name and password when I attempted to log in game, every single time.
If anyone on staff would be able to help, I would be grateful.

Last edited:
Daily maintenance offline time.
No seriously. It seems like we can't run the server without multithreading. This will take just a moment.

Daily maintenance offline time.
No seriously. It seems like we can't run the server without multithreading. This will take just a moment.

Thank you for coming into the thread and explaining what is going on, that already is a huge step in the right direction in my book :).

Last information was that there is bug in aura stacking system. Chero is working on fix.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw can I edit a bugreport made by me ? I cant find the option.

no, you can't. You can only edit comments.

its not a good image for Kronos right now, we needed a smooth beta tonight to keep people happy and avoid people switching to other projects

Post like this were to expect. I will leave this here for everyone to see. Don't be that guy :tongue:

LoL kids complain about bugs/crashes in Open Beta. You are here to Test/Break stuff and then report it. I wont be surprised if these are the same people who participated in the CoreCraft testing sessions and then whine about bugs/crashes :D

Last edited:
I have answer for you - Nos 2-3 months closed before betas. Kronos - 8 months closed before first beta. I belive that everyone can understand that with so long development with only few people online at one time it was impossible to catch crashes/bugs that will be caused by heavy load.

"Random" death were caused by GM Item that some players got :D I have to check the boat when the servers comes back online.

Okay guys, this may take a while. The beta will last a lot longer so this is not your last chance to test out the server.
We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom