• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eager to see how well the server will handle the load (lol) and how good the ddos protection really is.

edit:
IT'S 18:00!!!!!

edit²:
I'M IN! FUCK YEAH

Last edited:
I still have a working copy from a previous vanilla server, this should work for this one..if i change the realmlist naturally.

Or does the game has to be specific from twinstar?

I still have a working copy from a previous vanilla server, this should work for this one..if i change the realmlist naturally.

Or does the game has to be specific from twinstar?

Just be careful it's not a copy that you got from Feenix, some versions of their vanilla game have a corrupted wow.exe and have files in their WTF folder that force you to connect to their realmlist.

now for the estimation game.
How many people will be in beta just in the first hour

2500 is my guess.
not sure how we will find out if only 1-sided faction viewing numbers is active.
well im going horde, and guessing 1300 horde online during the first hour.
Really doubt it's going to be that many

whats going on? Is that I can't login because of I have fckin feenix client (I changed wow.exe with other one) or server is crashing?

Dunno, you surely wont find that information on this forum thats all I know. Dont even think of browsing before spamming

I had a vanilla feenix client and I could change the realmlist fine. I did however download a wotlk client I had to putz around with to get it to connect to my server of choice.

Edit: I got in right around 11:45 EST, which is 4:45 GMT. Someone gave me gold, and I was able to spawn in a number of items before I had to go to work, will properly start testing things tonight when I get home.

Last edited:
I have an issue myself.

When I attempt to connect, I either receive a message that the account has been temporarily suspended etc.
I am registered on the Twinstar website.
I have changed the realmlist to wow.twinstar.cz.
I am not using a Feenix client.
I do not think this is the type of error occurring because the server is down - as I understand it is, at the moment?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I have an issue myself.

When I attempt to connect, I either receive a message that the account has been temporarily suspended etc.
I am registered on the Twinstar website.
I have changed the realmlist to wow.twinstar.cz.
I am not using a Feenix client.
I do not think this is the type of error occurring because the server is down - as I understand it is, at the moment?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

when you try to login and enter the wrong password a bunch of times, your account gets banned for a few minutes. automatically. It helps to protect against account theft. Could that have happened to you maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom