• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Promotion Videos

Lharts

Authorized
You said you were going to advertise Kronos more this time.
Where are some promotional videos for the server. I can't seem to find any even though I am explicitly looking for them.

Having video showcases of the great fixes is mandatory. This was done by other servers in the past too and you know how it worked out.

Maybe I am just stupid and can't find them. If so, please provide links here.

Yes, nice looking website front page right now.
We do need to start advertising everywhere, so people can get hyped and start talking all about it.
If release day is massive, the server will be highly successful.

(look at corecraft for TBC, 2 years+ and still in development, with now about 5000 forum members waiting)

Only 1 thing to the website. The background picture is in low resolution and you can see the artifacts in it. Might consider to blurr it a bit so it gets a more professional look. First impression is always the most important one.

People are fed up with low quality realms. Thats why Rebirth is currently getting more and more members from different servers. Its a good server, but still way behind Kronos. If you manage to get Kronos known its bound to be a success.

Last edited:
Regarding the website, the background image quality has been improved, you may recheck and report back whether you find the quality sufficient.

Regarding promotional videos, the first videos are in the final stages and may be released relatively soon. That being said we are currently still carefully considering the way we move forward in this regard which may result in current videos being scrapped. Nevertheless we intend to release the first videos rather sooner than later as we are aware that this is quite possibly the most important step in promoting our server.

You shouldn't be too careful. The only thing you need to do is take some footage, voice comment on it so people understand what you are testing.

Thanks for the reply btw.

EDIT: Yeah, the difference definetly shows. Looks alot better now.

btw could you please remove the tryhards ganking video and the cz out of memory video from the media section... i dont think that these videos will help us -.-

btw could you please remove the tryhards ganking video and the cz out of memory video from the media section... i dont think that these videos will help us -.-

We are currently setting up our new YT channel. Once there will be any video available to public, those old videos will be replaced.

Hi :D

- - - Updated - - -

You don't like seeing me kill people? :sad: PS. Hi Lharts :w00t:

Top Bottom