• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos PVE difficulty: it's an old debate, but since KIII is on its way, let's try to solve it for once and for all

BWL needs to get tuned in a way that first Nefarian kill of the server happens at the very least 2 weeks after release and more preferably a month... And don't tell me it's bad because it's not BlizzLike since nothing can be truly blizzlike in 2018 and more importantly, if we believed Blizzard do the best with no mistake, we all should have been playing Legion now since that's the real BlizzLike and the way Blizzard think ...

Last edited:
give up any hopes for any sort of difficulty, u get blizzlike tuning with the fun server shit like 5g respecs which they consider to be a defining part of kronos. may k4 or k7 will offer you some enjoyment with added difficulty. but they already pushed out k3 and they wont change the direction of it

give up any hopes for any sort of difficulty, u get blizzlike tuning
Most likely you're right, but who knows... I mean they did re-tune Naxx. Maybe they are ready to re-tune BWL as well, especially if LH babies shitstorm hard enough.

Working as intended by 1.12.1 mechanics. Kronos never tried to re-tune MC to make it less faceroll.
Ecactly. As i remember it early retail vanilla, hardly anyone could kill rag before sons phase, i was blown away when i saw the first video of it beeing done. Towards the end of vanilla, before tbc, it was pretty common to happen on my server. As we are talking about the 1.12.1 version of rag here it works as intended. Kronos is all about item and content GATING not TUNING. Trying to tune the content is a slippery slope they dont want to get onto.

Top Bottom