• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos PvE Progression

Smoker

Authorized

Kronos PvE-Guild Progression

Guilds are listed by faction and then alphabetically. World bosses are not
included in this list of progression. Optional bosses are also not included
The highest achievement defeated within the last 20 days is listed.

o

Have defeated Ragnaros
<ThunderCats>
<Lost in Sauce>
Have defeated Onyxia
<Whos on first>
<Redemption>
Have defeated Razorgore the Untamed
<FEAR>
Have defeated Vaelastrasz the Corrupt
Have defeated Broodlord Lashlayer
Have defeated Firemaw
<Fireborn Clan>
Have defeated Ebonroc
Have defeated Flamegor
<Eternal Glory>
Have defeated Chromaggus
<Bohemia>
<The Doomhaus>
Have defeated Nefarian
Have defeated The Prophet Skeram
<Blood n Honor>
Have defeated Battleguard Sartura
Have defeated Fankriss the Unyielding
Have defeated Princess Huhuran

<Monitor>
<BlackLabel>
<Invalid Target>
<Orgrim>

Have defeated The Twin Emperors
<Blood n Honor>
<Crimson>
<SolidCore>

o

Have defeated C'Thun
<Control>
<Friend>
<Gulch Trotters>
<Illustrious>
<Irae>
<KairoS>
<Me Me Da>
<Memento Mori>
<Outplayed>
<Rag Monday Boys>
<Risen>
<Synced>
<Unite and Vanquish>
<Vanguard>

<Agony>
<Enrage>
<Friends>

<ONSLAUGHT>
<SORRY>

Last edited:
ugh...... wanna try something like this instead?
vebe9lvs9ux7.jpg

(just a quick mockup..)

and instaed of posting every guilds contact information, i would just put a link to their guild recruitment thread here on the forum like: Insidious

Last edited:
nah i think ill keep it this way for now. maybe ill swap it around for a change later

edit: with regards to the guild recruitment posts, thats a great idea

Last edited:
Should mulen return, he may update the previous one and then we'll have 2 proper Progress threads in 2 relevant Forum sections, making it even likelier new or potential players will find this information, it's a win-win.

<Horizon>
Timezone: EU
Schedule: Wednesday & Sunday, 19:00-23:00
GM/Senior Officers: Eleminster, Mornien, Benawi, Andreas, Dalloway
Recruitment Topic: Horizon

@Ayz Good effort, good format.

Last edited:
This is inaccurate. ONSLAUGHT is currently working our way up to Gehennas.
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?guild=ONSLAUGHT&realm=4#latest

Onslaught killed ragnaros several times it looks to me

<Vanguard> has defeated Kazzak.

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?guild=Vanguard&realm=4#kills

the boss kill feature did not credit vanguard the kill, perhaps it was a mixed group of guilds? if i am to have any hope of managing these kills without going detective mode fulltime then i just have to go with the boss kill feature, and so if the guild isnt showing up there then it won't appear on the lists either.

Last edited:
<CORAL> Has cleared all the content in the game if you don't mind updating your list.

You're not going to be able to avoid mixed group kills because any world pvp that takes place interferes with that and gets those players added to the kill log. So you either need to do independent verification or your list simply isn't going to be accurate for world bosses and you shouldn't bother trying to represent that information at all really.

Last edited:
You're not going to be able to avoid mixed group kills because any world pvp that takes place interferes with that and gets those players added to the kill log. So you either need to do independent verification or your list simply isn't going to be accurate for world bosses and you shouldn't bother trying to represent that information at all really.

That's a good point. I looked up the latest Kazzak kill and there were 102 characters represented there. Obviously a guild can account for the majority of credit on such kills, but as I dont care to open each character to see his guild affiliation, theres no good way for me to call out what guild gets credit. Instead i will go by the current procedure: if the boss feature gives the guild credit, it will be noted. But in addition i will also grant the credit if a (proper form-up) screenshot of the guild flexing at the corpse is either posted or linked to, in this topic.

dEZaqoS.jpg

That good enough?

The reason it showed as a mixed group was because of horde dying during the encounter. No other alliance guild had any part of the kill whatsoever.

No other alliance guilds were present or involved in the kill, and there were probably only 5-8 horde as far as i remember who tried to even interfere. The world bosses kill data is incredibly wonky just in general. It doesn't show data for just the fight, but even includes multiple wipes over hours in the data, so often anyone who even showed up in the area earlier and pulled the boss will get added to the kill list.

I don't have an azzie screeen shot off the top of my head but maybe one of our members does. We've killed him several times at this point, 2-3 times with only coral members, and then a few recent times with mixed guild groups when the hours were off or we had to spend 8+ hours fighting the horde for him haha.

2km7nyg.jpg

Last edited:
Please update for <Rebirth>, All content currently cleared 10/10 MC, 1/1 Onyxia, 1/1 Azuregos, 1/1 Kazzak, 4/4 Silithus bosses.

Lucifron/Magmadar & Gehennas down for Invictus. Reporting for some friends in the guild, well done guys, good to see a new raid guild popping up :)

<Vanguard> solokilled Azuregos with 17 people this morning.

All content clear hype.

lHgPAF.png

Last edited:
Golemagg down for Invictus last reset, forgot to post, downed again today as well.

Top Bottom