• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos PvE Progression

<Fierce>
Timezone: NA
Schedule: Wednesday 8 EST (2 AM Server) Sunday 7 EST (1 AM Server)
GM/Senior Officers: Wamuu, Qwee, Sew, Graythorn, Cassettes, Joeshmo, Meloody

10/10 MC and just got our first Ony kill 10 minutes ago :biggrin:

Nefarian dead, server second on everything but Ebonroc and Flamegore where we got 3rd.

tv1h6Ju.jpg

Nefarian down on 3rd attempt for Horizon tonight.
We first jumped on a few side-accounts to murder Chromaggus, on Wednesday we had to call it early after we reached it with only 2 Priests and 3 Paladins in the Raid.

Congratulations to the other 2 gangs that slew Nefarian tonight, Agony and Vanguard, and bravo to Synced on setting the bar so high!

Last edited:
Onyxia down for Invictus, all T1 content done now, we're someway behind the rest of you on the T1 farm for getting into BWL though. Grats on the kills guys.

Grats to all the guilds who cleared the content.
Especially to Agony for beeing the first horde guild to clear it. Without fearward some bad fear RNG can wipe you easily. Hats off to you guys.

Skackers has cleaned 10/10 MC, 1/1 Ony and, yesterday on our first run ever, 2/8 BWL!

<Bohemia> killed gehennas and lucifron. Also <Original Dream> have killed Ragnaros, though with a couple of non guild members.

Last edited:
Broodlord downed for Invictus tonight. Still slowly progressing :)

Congratulations Invictus! You are our most fierce competitors on BWL atm (Slackers here) :).

Also, Onyxia was downed for us more than a month ago, dunno why its not added.

<Pantheon> <Paradigm> and <Slackers> can have their guild contact information added to the topic, if they provide it. If so, please use the template and i'll edit it in

Oops, us as well I guess!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Also big congrats to the Slackers :tongue:, we know full well just how much work it is to get a group going in BWL when you don't have the weeks and weeks of MC farm the bigger, more established guilds do. It's a hell of an achievement. Nice to see some friendly competition in the more casual raiding scene as well, I guess since we're not competing for firsts we can afford to be nice to each other! :biggrin:

<Invictus>
Timezone: EU
Schedule: Thursday, Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time.
GM/Senior Officers: Amortis, Milamber, Pasok, Pogchampp, Ingri, Kassandria

Last edited:
Oops, us as well I guess!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Also big congrats to the Slackers :tongue:, we know full well just how much work it is to get a group going in BWL when you don't have the weeks and weeks of MC farm the bigger, more established guilds do. It's a hell of an achievement. Nice to see some friendly competition in the more casual raiding scene as well, I guess since we're not competing for firsts we can afford to be nice to each other! :biggrin:

<Invictus>
Schedule: Thursday, Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time.
GM/Senior Officers: Amortis, Milamber, Pasok, Pogchampp, Ingri, Kassandria

Indeed man, nice to see some friendly competition! But let's hope we keep up with stronger guilds on AQ release!

By the way, 3/8 for slackers too! :tongue:

P.S.: What is your ingame nickname?

checked last kills and there are more progresing guilds:

Risen Alliance 5/10 MC
CCCP Horde 1/8 BWL maybe 2/8 web dosent show up Vael but he is pretty easy
Remnants Horde 10/10 MC plus Onyxia
Friends Horde 10/10 MC

checked last kills and there are more progresing guilds:

Risen Alliance 5/10 MC
CCCP Horde 1/8 BWL maybe 2/8 web dosent show up Vael but he is pretty easy
Remnants Horde 10/10 MC plus Onyxia
Friends Horde 10/10 MC

If any members of those guilds read this topic, please provide the contact information for your guilds as seen by the other guilds in the first post, if you care to have it public.

Firemaw, Ebonroc and Flamegor downed tonight for Invictus, our third BWL raid :biggrin:

GJ on progress for all those other casual guilds downing stuff, really good to see so many non hardcore raid guilds popping up.

Slackers managed 6/8 on BWL last Sunday :-D

Also, gonna add guild info.

<Slackers>
Schedule: Thursday & Sunday. 19.00 - 23.00
GM/Senior Officers: Cowstuff, Proud, Schatten, Julius, Shorti, Gizo, Kramy, Canqoin, Ramophen.

Slackers managed 6/8 on BWL last Sunday :-D

Also, gonna add guild info.

<Slackers>
Schedule: Thursday & Sunday. 19.00 - 23.00
GM/Senior Officers: Cowstuff, Proud, Schatten, Julius, Shorti, Gizo, Kramy, Canqoin, Ramophen.

Grats guys! Every time we feel like we take a step ahead of you, you seem to be right behind us again lol!

Going to be an interesting race for Chrom and Nef with just 3 hours a week of BWL time.

Grats guys! Every time we feel like we take a step ahead of you, you seem to be right behind us again lol!

Going to be an interesting race for Chrom and Nef with just 3 hours a week of BWL time.

Thank you! Anyway, I dont think we're ready for Chrom at the moment. We'll give him a try if we have time, but I really dont think we will get past him easily.

Now it's a 3 sided duel tho; Remnants, the merging of Legion and Pantheon, are at the same progress as us! And Fierce is 7/8 if I'm not mistaken. So, we'll see who gets Nefarian first ;-).

got nothing better to do so i run logs again heres is update:

Paradigm killed Flamegor and is now 6/8 BWL
Arcanite Circle Horde 8/10 MC
CCCP killed Firemaw and is now 4/8 BWL

Last edited:
Top Bottom