• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

kronos (pvp)

DaminicoT

hi everyone

is it me or is no one interested in pvp ? ive spend hours looking for battles in all contested areas but the odd player hits ogrim and my eyes light up with excitement but then it dies.... gone like the wind... i love this server and dont want it to die out in the future... where is everyone hiding ? ive taken on group's(5 v 1) and died ALOT but it seems the only way to start a good old battle ? Can we speak to gm's to ask for better rewards to kickstart the pvp again ? can we organise a mass battle in hillsbrad or any where i dont care... imagine 100 v 100 in an open world and pure fun. help me out guys

hi everyone

is it me or is no one interested in pvp ? ive spend hours looking for battles in all contested areas but the odd player hits ogrim and my eyes light up with excitement but then it dies.... gone like the wind... i love this server and dont want it to die out in the future... where is everyone hiding ? ive taken on group's(5 v 1) and died ALOT but it seems the only way to start a good old battle ? Can we speak to gm's to ask for better rewards to kickstart the pvp again ? can we organise a mass battle in hillsbrad or any where i dont care... imagine 100 v 100 in an open world and pure fun. help me out guys
we organize WSG together with the horde on discord, we use Kronos discord server (https://discord.gg/7cdmjT) to announce when WSG/AV is popping (no AB for the moment but that might change in the future).

Most wsg pops around 20:00-3:00 server time, usually on mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays, because both major guilds are raiding on the other days, if you want a more direct way of updates you can add me as friend on discord (josbroek#9146) and i will let you know when games are popping.

Concerning WPVP, there is a horde ganksquad that regularly farms alliance for honor, mainly in searing gorge, burning steppes and feralas (DMT), always fun fights with them.

Most people are mainly interested in PVE, not PVP, there is a handful of hardcore pvp'ers on each side left though.

The closest thing to your 100v100 battles is the weekly AV night on saturday, there are hour long fights of at least 20v20, usually starts around 21:30-22:00 server time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom