• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Rank Update happened twice 1 hour apart

Lildyo

Authorized
As the title states, tonight the weekly rank update happened twice The first one was at 12:00 AM EST and the second one was a few minutes ago at 1:00 AM EST. Because of this, people who did not PvP during that 1 hour timeframe did not get standing and thus decayed 20% of their ranking points. This basically fucked over hundreds of players who were either maintaining their rank or going for a higher rank.

Rank 12-13 friends of mine just got set back weeks because of this fuck up. Kronos devs better revert the 2nd rank update or people will be seriously pissed off about this.

This is due to the daylight hours-saving 1 hour. The update occured at 05.00 and everything went as normal. Then one hour passed and another update occured at the regular 06.00 time. Since nobody got any Honor in this 1-hour week everyone just got hit by another wave of Decay.

This happened last time the daylights savings occured aswell, and it was possible to fix the issue. So don't worry those who gained new ranks and everyone else. It should be back to normal in a day or two tops.

Please do not create tickets about this issue as our Game Masters will not be able to assist you anyway.

Last edited:
The fix will come for sure. This issue has been present a year ago and the staff did their best to fix it asap. I tried finding my old thread about it but failed. D:

Top Bottom