• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos: SCREENSHOT THREAD

Re: Screenshots

[video=youtube;n_7Kuistv28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_7Kuistv28[/video]

Re: Screenshots

wtb a mob :p
yBivD95.jpg

At least he tried...
VGtd5OF.jpg

Yes ! You read well lass this is the moment for us to STRIKE !

5XSMKVj.jpg

(Dem feg duelists kek)

STRIKE HARD(mhpp might get one myself :*) And Post ALL you like spread the madness, spread the rampage !

ZXBnocu.jpg

For Honor (kek) and Glory !

9GdlfOb.jpg

For Trollage and W #Rek tage

TO Post or not to not post, that iz da question, POoooooozzzzsssstttttt )#kek(

Doing some elite job. That is a level 60 elite, done at levels 42+43.

gELJ6qU.jpg

Our Gnomeregan grp discovered a Dupe Bug! And we called Chero to investigate... :biggrin:

gjazauY.jpg

Psojed wow I just want to say thank you for calling in Chero and its that type of community that makes me love Kronos. For not trying to keep it secret and having it get fixed. Much love

Screenshots from past 2 days. Some world PvP in Redrige and Westfall :)
WoWScrnShot_040215_162352.jpgWoWScrnShot_040315_213040.jpgWoWScrnShot_040315_213100.jpgWoWScrnShot_040315_215831.jpg

Both locations after hour or so we was camped by 10-12 alliance players and some high levels too, so I assume we did good job ;) was really fun :smile:

Guys, I can't seem to find my screenshots folder. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Regards

Technological wonder, mutant troggs, radioactive waste, airborne pollutants sure death by noxious seepage :)

PCKoAI7.jpg

Along with iNsAn3 gnomes going all techno-overlord , #Gnomeregan at its finest ladies and gentlemen !

OzgiJYD.jpg

'' Once a glorious temple dedicated to moon-goddess Elune ... now sunken relic of the great Sundering ... ''

Yeah, yeah well all know the sugar version

I claim bovine remains on a shore sinkhole, #BlackFathom Depths
dear sirs presented to you during roll-back, naturally caused by butthurt servers :) Yet they couldn't stop us
dedicated few ! For Kronos we strive, time eternal !

AME68tw.jpg

More Proof to backup those claims ''Tamed Abilities'' !!! Such #epicness cannot be matched, exclusive to Kronos !!

XSlVqEk.jpg

Aaand... of course the good ol' classic vanilla #oneshot, first one I got to taste hmm, bitter-sweet i might say :)

GMllhwg.jpg

Gurubashi Arena well all gather to win and get won over instead...

hDjvdy2.jpg

I can swear that #shaman kept #LoS 'n on purpose, how could you not be honored to die on the hands of

#Legolas the green leaf ?

lc3gekj.jpg

Regardless all is good when #WPvP iz true

0tVuH7r.jpg

"I never miss a shot" kek

Top Bottom