• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos: SCREENSHOT THREAD

Screenshots from Kronos!

So I was looking for a thread where I could post some screenies I made on Kronos, but I couldn't find any. Please let me know if there is one, and in that case just delete mine!

Now feel free to post here all your nice screenies you made during your journeys on Kronos!

ram1.jpg

ram2.jpg

ram3.jpg

ram4.jpg

Re: Screenshots from Kronos!

Idk what it is but your screenshots remind of Khrey for some reason (his SS from ED).

Here is a screenshot i made with my RL friends who used to play here. They quit now :sad:

RIP <P I Z Z A B O Y S>

I couldn't figure out how to re-format this to make it bigger, oh well!

Re: Screenshots from Kronos!

Idk what it is but your screenshots remind of Khrey for some reason (his SS from ED).

Here is a screenshot i made with my RL friends who used to play here. They quit now :sad:

RIP <P I Z Z A B O Y S>

I couldn't figure out how to re-format this to make it bigger, oh well!

I can't see your screenshot, looks like the link is broken or something :crying:

Nice screens Monte :D
I had the exact same thought, but my thread got moved to the photo section. (It's been very dead for a while tho)
http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/94451-Kronos-SCREENSHOT-THREAD

Aha! Thanks Khrey, I guess we should delete this thread and revive yours then!!!

P.S. Kudos on your screenshots, they are AWESOMEEEE!!!!! (can't click +1 or cool 'couse my pc sux...)

So I got MC bugged after WSG, was actually listening to a steamer while it happened and they said "Get Khrey! get Khrey!" on teamspeak, they killed me and laughed.
fKZPmqp.jpg

So I decided to join the Alliance instead :shifty:, here's me and the King.
OYs64Uy.jpg

olGCvp8.jpg

kOsrCCq.jpg

SyJmw9D.jpg

PGZfGT2.jpg

mjGx1ui.jpg

Thanks for the gear Monte :D Just need a gagball and I'm gtg!
wwwvHzi.jpg

kFgnPzC.jpg

Last edited:
Some random screenies from Kronos!

[CR]There were already a pair of threads to post screenies but I couldn't find them, so I'll just open a new one[/CR] :w00t:

Edit: HERE I FOUND IT! Sorry for opening a new thread, you can merge it maybe >_< /done

1. What the?!

gurky-dead.jpg

2. This one kinda turn me on...

madgete-sexy.jpg

3. Good ol' Deadmines...

monte-dm-kronos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Some random screenies from Kronos!

lol Monte... :rolleyes2:
Nice screens!

People hide in weird places to avoid ganking :tongue:

duskwood.jpg

Honey Pagle

croc.jpg

By Fire be Purged

firemage.jpg

True Love

mith.jpg

What kind of evil device are these goblins tinkering with?

oddthings1.jpg

My, you're a tall one!

ogre.jpg

What happened here?

dreamhaze.jpg

Some "new".

Stuped Germ.
vF9gXm2.jpg

My water mage.
DFnea8e.jpg

Ass Yolam :p
av87OrN.jpg

Me and Warboar with flag.
lCrWcMf.jpg

D/C posing.
cQFCtBo.jpg

Last week was a historical moment for Kronos community, we are stepping in a new phase and the server's popularity is raising up pretty quickly with Nostalrius shutdown. This screenshot was taken in the Cathedral Square on last Sunday (10th of April), this guild made a tribute for their old server. Welcome to all the refugees!

VTKje66.jpg

Old days...

Fishing PvP
weird-wsg3.jpg

Ayz pls
weird-wsg2.jpg

Snowfox best <GM>
screen09.jpg

LOOK IT'S HAGSON AND TIMECOPS!
cc-rep-cave.jpg

Top Bottom