• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos: SCREENSHOT THREAD

Re: SCREENSHOT THREAD (Kronos 2 PvP Style)

7c8LNwp.png

:no:

Idiet Germ... Also ty Cass! Epix made me Core Raider coz he really liked my cowboy outfit. (Psst! don't tell her, Cass made me CR on my new char as well! *wink* *wink*)
3RTZfJ6.jpg

One of the last games with the hunter, many sad.
DnySGmD.jpg

My (x) mage, also had a priest but never took any screens of it.
VhYHqr8.jpg

One of the last games with the mage, many sad. Clearly nr 1.
FbQJ8DU.jpg

New char new adventures.
GnlJkCt.jpg

M0o0ooOoo
DjOOJjh.jpg

8ppDfod.jpg

Think we've found a bunch of very naughty gnomes here :rolleyes2:

GSQTw2k.jpg

I found Gurky :D

Last edited:

kC8gv66.jpg

Lovely, damp and cloudy evening with friends in Tristfal, scaring the undead out of their wits :blushing:

That's so good man, That running bear got me gud :lol::lol::lol:

Here's a flash of pve to calm everyone down :biggrin:

JhLQTRm.jpg

To Note, was my first deadmines from generous fellow members of the Alliance to gladly invite me at the fresh level of 13 :)

Last edited:

PROTIP: To [Insert Image] in your quick reply , text box (where you type in your reply) just to the right side of [Link] you've ^ from there choose w/e and but on [URL] unmark "retrieve..." because of Image size : >

d6XjoBH.jpg

^ And you may display your SS here such as. (Another silly jumping SS of me with yet more generous players allowing me to join in a terribly dangerous case of jailbreak:

For those PvP enthusiasts here's a real DemonHunter to fear:

uh9KIMH.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

30Cbl9G.jpg

I welcome your arrival strangers, welcome to the darkest corner of the forums, the bottomless abyss, where none can hear you scream... *evil laughter*

No seriously, very welcome.

Last edited:
[...] very welcome.

Thanks a lot, Khrey ! Glad to play with you and everyone else ;)

YUydCc4.jpg

Shout-out to Forum Moderators or whoever brought my thread here, thanks :D

Oh I've forgotten to mention but after getting banned on Nostalrius for abusive camping and started playing on Kronos 1 (1 month after launch I believe) I was Alliance Nelf Hunter : < Legolas > I did things on Legolas I'm not entirely proud of , but time has passed and I'd like to say sorry to moderators, and all parties involved.

Sorry Chero for being yet another ass in the past, maybe had i been more cunning it'd have been chill for all, but I can't really say that now, I can although say I'll do my best to be extra-nice to everyone, fair, and just enjoy your hard-work into keeping this alive.

So ^ the above screenshot means "nearly there" for me, after hacking and many other mean things on WoW I think I can truly call myself a gamer and not a griefer, "nearly there."

For personal reasons and a bit of fun-play I'll try and keep my identity on the server a secret :laugh::rolleyes2: Se you all on Azeroth :winkiss:

Huntermade, ultimate WSG mid-farm.

H6JXO6V.png

Male | Ashkandy | pvp set | pvp set | female; pve set and rhok'delar | female; pve set and rhok'delar | female; pve set and rhok'delar | Ashkandy | Male

Why Sarei..why.. (._.)

3DIzSaU.jpg

Yet more PvP Screenshot for the World-Wide Battleground that is K2:

33QS2qc.jpg

Real DemonHunter in action :p

O5FTYqA.jpg

Good ole' Ashenvale camping ;)

gLylx1F.jpg
Crrauug.jpg
z1lgOYp.jpg
ksgHGC3.jpg
Riw0TG8.jpg
NDeGn18.jpg
qyT6UBC.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very impressed guys, its almost like the thread is alive. :w00t: Nice screen btw!

Edit: Adding some screens. #roguethings #longarms

Legit gouge range.
r1iwQrl.jpg

Legit melee range.
JNo9qp6.jpg

Last edited:
4mL66wX.jpg

Downsized like that :) Could be my pet :)

rw17YLC.jpg

Not him though... :blink:

- - - Updated - - -

vwyd1Cp.jpg

Some PvP to still feel relevant to the Realm :wub::yes:

DeETTdt.jpg

That moment , when you trap each other : - ) But you notice it's in your base ( - :

UlYHNHV.jpg

And yeah, that moment too ...

Oohh,good ole' vanilla :w00t: Run outta' dough for birdie :lol::lol:

kuq0RGp.jpg

Pro rogue, right here.

Last edited by a moderator:
MkcuATF.jpg

Who do we have here? Pikabu, my very first honorable kill , way back in Tristfal :) I Welcome you, my friend ;) :laugh:

13hL7Bh.jpg

Unlike <Thisasshole> (sorry man, just your name, I don't meant it :) ) welcomes his MCed comrade o.0:no:

Top Bottom