• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos: SCREENSHOT THREAD

XSidYaz.jpg

3yZhGJM.jpg

From a happy-go-lucky atmosphere in the arena: :innocent:

va2W1XU.jpg

(As if Arena's ever happy :whistling:)

To an espionage mission in the Timbermaw Hold ^.^

ySzxtwQ.jpg

Azeroth stretches far and wide :laugh:

ywocCAq.jpg

Whyever so few to inspect the details? :tongue:

XXCecao.jpg

I wish this thread could have some traffic, moving it to a section such as [Others] does in no way open its potential, could we get it onto [General] since I know dozens of people eager to interact with this, it just never crosses their mind, just as I personally forgot where it was since it wasn't under my nose after my long break, surely many others feel just as lost as i had that time.

xwyOqrA.jpg

Same these flypassers do not notice a lost furbolg on top of a waterfall.

m9kknQf.jpg

This thread may never rise to its full potential unless we surprise :)

^ My feel since 21.March 2015. I originally posted it in general section but it was moved here.
At least it has decent views, sadly not as many posting screens :tongue:

I wish this thread could have some traffic, moving it to a section such as [Others] does in no way open its potential, could we get it onto [General] since I know dozens of people eager to interact with this, it just never crosses their mind, just as I personally forgot where it was since it wasn't under my nose after my long break, surely many others feel just as lost as i had that time.

Same these flypassers do not notice a lost furbolg on top of a waterfall.

This thread may never rise to its full potential unless we surprise :)

I totally agree, even though I understand forum moderators are trying to make some order, but a screenshot thread like this should be in a main section becouse it might even help new comers to understand how's the server, what kind of people play on it and so on. It's like an open window where everyone can take a look in it.

Also by logic screenshots might be considered photos yes, but since they are Kronos screenshots they are directly related to the project and WoW in general, so they can't be in no way under "Other", since "Other" sounds like "anything not related to WoW". Or am I missing something? :blink:

Last edited:
The Wondrous fantasy world of Azeroth goes on, wether it's on the forums or in-between all those 1s and 0s, we make it , not it, us.

vkFYVvd.jpg

And Halloween is making us dress up ! ^ There's a sample :laugh: :rolleyes2:

I totally agree, even though I understand forum moderators are trying to make some order, but a screenshot thread like this should be in a main section becouse it might even help new comers to understand how's the server, what kind of people play on it and so on. It's like an open window where everyone can take a look in it.

Also by logic screenshots might be considered photos yes, but since they are Kronos screenshots they are directly related to the project and WoW in general, so they can't be in no way under "Other", since "Other" sounds like "anything not related to WoW". Or am I missing something? :blink:
I've moved it to the RP / Art / whatever section, but I think that's as high as this thread can get, sorry. :wink:

I've moved it to the RP / Art / whatever section, but I think that's as high as this thread can get, sorry. :wink:

Very well and thank you Good Sir ! We'll just have to prove everyone else otherwise ! :lol:

And prove we shall !

olUmxZ0.jpg

Wether that be on the Forums or at Grom'gol !

U2MoYIX.jpg

We shall strive not for attention, but for communication ! Through sharing, which is caring.

mdPkKeF.jpg

And through art ...

ZaOcsle.jpg

The art of War.

Reporting directly from the battlefield, current status of said fields is now: 2spooky [...]

2spooky in there and too ... :huh:

Dz4DYqH.jpg

Crowded in here on K2 ... :rolleyes2:

Not to worry ! We don't forget to PvE ! :tongue:

RtVWKRM.jpg

Jk... :innocent:

SYRv16L.jpg

We do all the time ... :w00t:

On the same notes, here's a game for you, put bets on whether I managed to slay Lord Falcon singlehandedly or ran away like a coward :biggrin: I'm hoping only for big bets so i can reap the profit as the game-holder ^.^ :laugh:

^ If anyone's up for that lil'game o'mine just let me know :biggrin:

hMn8AZW.jpg

In the meanwhile ... :w00t:

Hi guys, been a while, here's what happened :D

cEeHvgG.jpg

^ Falcon had it going for him till engineering happened :)

Also

J1Kn2kt.jpg

Sergra had it going ...

Till kiting happened ofc :)

Z7USokP.jpg

I got dis

ovJrf6A.jpg

Told you,

Jokes aside, it was quite of an eventful encounter. Hoards of adds, no room but a tad creative and you can make it happen too :winkiss:

Won't anybody mention how James4him's sreenshots hurt their eyes with those blown out colors? When one looks at some other screenies and then gets to those abominations it's like getting blinded by sun on a gloomy day when it peeks out through a hole in the cloud. If only I could be so grossly incandescent!

Last edited:
Won't anybody mention how James4him's sreenshots hurt their eyes with those blown out colors? When one looks at some other screenies and then gets to those abominations it's like getting blinded by sun on a gloomy day when it peeks out through a hole in the cloud. If only I could be so grossly incandescent!

Gamma+toomanymods = G.G No Ree

Edit1: +ENB ofc.

- - - Updated - - -

Ae89leY.jpg

Convincing half the BG to go [Capture a Mine] with you is h.a.r.d. .

PpP7c3q.jpg

But sniping those casuls = ezy pzy

bQX41u9.jpg

Why of course raiding MC at 57 is also ezy pzy =) (notrly lol)

nztWEkB.jpg

Hold it together, 'adventurer' :p :shifty:

Last edited:
Top Bottom