• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos server

Bjarnleckarn

Hi!

I just found out about Kronos vanilla server and what i've heard is that they had one vanilla server before but they took it down becuase there werent that many people playing is that true? Will they do it again on this new server coming out soon if there isn't enough players? And how many players were there playing on the old one before they took it down?

sry for bad englando

Old one: About 100 people (atleast when I checked randomly). Yes it got taken down because the lack of players.

Will they do it again on this new server coming out soon if there isn't enough players?

We dont know ))))))
How about we wont even let a low population happen? Its about us to make it big

i stayed till the end of last Kronos with my guild. at the end it was just us as an international alliance guild and 1 czech/slovak guild on horde side. but even the horde guild stopped playing cause they had trouble progressing through BWL. It was really empty.

and an important note: chero didnt just shut the server down because he felt like doing so. It was the players who continuously suggested to make proper advertising, because this didnt exist in the past. But in the end, where even normal advertising would probably not have repopulated the server, the remaining players suggested to make a proper restart.

and the way it looks now, a better decision could not have been made. imo

Okay, Thanks for answers! Now im even more excited for Kronos!! :) When is the estimated time for it to go live?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, how is the community and admins?

When is the estimated time for it to go live?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, how is the community and admins?

Following posts around the forum it should be live before the new year.
From my experience Chero is a cool person. Actually the reason why I prefer any server over feenix:
On feenix you constantly see different penalties for the very same thing. Admins restoring ranks for certain people after honor calculation failure while other players in the same situation are ignoried.

I think a server where the staff isnt neutral towards its playerbase cant success. I hope Kronos will handle this the right way :).

Following posts around the forum it should be live before the new year.
From my experience Chero is a cool person. Actually the reason why I prefer any server over feenix:
On feenix you constantly see different penalties for the very same thing. Admins restoring ranks for certain people after honor calculation failure while other players in the same situation are ignoried.

I think a server where the staff isnt neutral towards its playerbase cant success. I hope Kronos will handle this the right way :).
I hope so for all of you that this will be handled with care. On wotlk realms and Cata now, there were and always will be guilds with GM's playing as an ordinary members of course trying to help their fellow comrades in ankward situations simply with more effort than they would do for anyone else.

I hope so for all of you that this will be handled with care. On wotlk realms and Cata now, there were and always will be guilds with GM's playing as an ordinary members of course trying to help their fellow comrades in ankward situations simply with more effort than they would do for anyone else.

Yes, having neutral and trustworthy GM's is extremely important. People who will favor certain players/guilds have no business being a GM.

Top Bottom