• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Shirt Logo/artwork

I really like the last two submissions by jmorfeus but the use of the Alliance/Horde symbols raises some concerns regarding copyright violations.

By the way: Are you Irish? Do you want to start a barfight? Wear one of these shirts to your local bar if you answered yes to either of these questions.

Thanks for the feedback! I tried the blue/red variation for horde and alliance respectively and I think it looks pretty cool.
I know some of the texts may be misunderstood by non wow-players, that's part of the fun for me :) Any suggestions for different "slogans" to use? I think the possibilities are almost endless.

Here are the edited horde/alli:

View attachment 7342View attachment 7343

(imgur)
Apart from copyright issues that other people mentioned, I think it would be more fitting with golden text (if possible) for the Alliance shirt - that's the proper faction color. :biggrin:

Apart from copyright issues that other people mentioned, I think it would be more fitting with golden text (if possible) for the Alliance shirt - that's the proper faction color. :biggrin:

I have to dig it up somewhere...but at long as the blizzard logo and/or Activison logo is visible as well, then it will fall under fan-made merchandise which you can get away with.

As long as the money is said to "cover manufacturing costs for any friends and family who want the T-shirt" (so no 'profit') and there is no proof the money goes into the server...everything would be kosher.

Top Bottom