• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos staff - what are you thinking with x1 rates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please I beg people that are going to post, read the whole thread and think before you post. I'm running out of cold water to apply to all the burned areas in here. Please. :crying:

Would be cool to hear some staff opinion on this, especially on post 1.

Last edited:
Fact 1: The people asking for x1 rates are the selfish ones. All i see is "I personally would only play x1"

Fact 2: The people asking for higher rates are the ones who are not selfish, we want whats best for the server, which is a big community.

That's not true. For example, in my post I wrote that Kronos should not go for 1x it if it will hurt the server, even though I prefer 1x. That I will just play on another server if I find the boost to high. What is wrong with that? How is that selfish?

Have seen other posters saying pretty much the same thing.

you dont know what a "Fact" is. Battleground is a Fact. its something which is manifested. No Trashtalk and no "im-to-smart-for-you" talks.
But what you are saying is that what people say is a fact. Thats what you just said:

The people asking for x1 rates are the selfish ones. All i see is "I personally would only play x1"

we want whats best for the server, which is a big community.

How do you know whats best for the server? That way of thinking can only come from selfish people.
One does not simply decide for others.

Bro this is supposed to be and become a Blizzlike server. And the Kronos Team already wrote in the Q&A thread that there will be 1x rate.

you need a wake up shake. you are still asleep. take the Black sunglasses from the movie "They Live".

They realised this 7 years ago and you still haven't realised it.

Yes released on what Addon? Please dont you get it? they didnt changed it in Vanilla/Classic wow. they changed it sometime after Vanilla WoW. Yes you are right, you just made a dumb statement and who knows why.

Since the posts here started to be more personal, this thread is going to be closed. Any similar discussion will be closed as soon as possible.

I want to thank everyone's ideas and suggestions how to satisfy the most of possible players here.

We are trying to do our best, and since the server is not going to be released tomorrow, decision might change over time.

Keep in mind that flaming and attacking on each other does not help anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom