• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Kronos’ TBC server

Draakmis

I know this was floated by the Kronos staff, that the Kronos project might build a TBC server separate from the Twinstar one, and that it would be a vanilla server pushed to the tbc client etc.

I was just wondering if any further thought has been givin to that? I played on K1, and now again on K3 but man I would LOVE a good TBC server! I am getting tired of re-doing vanilla, and other tbc servers are... well, crap.

A blizzard like, no pay to play server would be amazing (although I found warmanes quality of life dual spec feature very nice).

Anyways, just wondering I am losing interest in vanilla and tbc would re-hook me.

There is a certain TBC server coming up in october/november that seems promising judging by its developers. Could play there until Kronos TBC arrives, whenever that might be.

Top Bottom