• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos TeamSpeak server - 250 Slot - Dedicated Server - Guild Rooms available

Atom

Hey guys,

My brother and I are getting back in to WoW after many years, and we're glad to have found Kronos.
We have set up a public Kronos TeamSpeak server, open to clans and players of both factions. Our server is dedicated (hosted in a datacenter on gigabit backbone). We currently have 250 slots available, but can expand to 500 as needed. The physical server can handle that expansion without issue.

Server IP: TS.KRONOSWOW.COM
Server location: San Francisco, California

There is no age requirement, but we ask everyone to be mature and responsible for their words.

We ask that faction players remain in general or in their respective channels and will be muted or removed if any abuse incurs. We are also looking for awesome folks that wouldn't mind being ops to ensure the quality of our teamspeak.

Any guild will have access to 20 man rooms, based on first-come-first-serve basis. Please PM me on this forum to secure your spots.

We are currently expanding public rooms as needed and based on request.

Last edited:
Re: Kronos TeamSpeak server - 250 Slot - Dedicated Server - Guild Rooms availabl

Great initiative!!

Re: Kronos TeamSpeak server - 250 Slot - Dedicated Server - Guild Rooms availabl

Very happy to see this take off! well done

We have created our first guild room!

Manastorm now has a place to talk without disturbance! The guild officers now have the password.

Please use new IP address to connect: TS.KRONOSWOW.COM

thanks for this:smile:

Roar guild is now set up with their TeamSpeak room.

Top Bottom